The Florida Steel Guitar Club meeting/jam January 8th,2014

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Don Sulesky

The Florida Steel Guitar Club meeting/jam January 8th,2014

Post by Don Sulesky »

The Florida Steel Guitar Club meeting/jam will be Wednesday January, 8th, 2014, at 5:30 PM; at Catfish Johnny's Restaurant, CR470, Lake Panasoffkee, Fl.

1. Catfish Johnny is providing the free space for the meeting/jam, and it is in our best interest to also patronize his restaurant.
Although his Restaurant primarily has a fish/seafood menu, it does have steak, chicken, burgers, etc.

2. All are welcome to our 1st jam in the new year.
The jam is FREE...Steel players be ready to fill out your 4 song list for the jam.

3. This is a Steel Guitar Jam, and although we may have an occasional singer, it's not an "open mike" jam for singers.

4. Please reminder to keep your e-mail address up to date. E-mail is the only way of notifying or contacting most club members.
If you have an e-mail change, send it ASAP. fsgc@tampabay.rr.com

5. We've had several requests for T-shirts.
They will be on sale at the meetings ONLY.
Price is $15.00 for all sizes.

6. Direct all club related questions only to fsgc@tampabay.rr.com
If you have steel questions please email my personal email. No selling or steel questions will get a reply on the FSGC's web site.

7. Check out the Club's web site for SPECIAL EVENTS and pictures. http://www.floridasteelguitarclub.com/

Thanks, Don Sulesky
Co-founder/President: Florida Steel Guitar Club

"Steel guitar is like playing chess in the dark with three players". Jeff Newman quote from 1997 seminar
Private one on one lessons available
Member: FSGC, PSGA, TSGA
Co-founder: Florida Steel Guitar Club

"Steel guitar is like playing chess in the dark with three players". Jeff Newman quote from 1997 seminar
Don Sulesky

Post by Don Sulesky »

bump
Private one on one lessons available
Member: FSGC, PSGA, TSGA
Co-founder: Florida Steel Guitar Club

Max Stuckey

Steel Jam

Post by Max Stuckey »

We should have a good turn out this month with all our snow bird buddies and wives. I heard that Nick and bride would be there. See you there Don. MAX
Jack Stoner

Post by Jack Stoner »

I'm fighting a cold. Iffy if I will be there this month. I don't like to miss and have missed very few over the years.
GFI Ultra Keyless S-10 with pad (Black of course) TB202 amp, Hilton VP, Steelers Choice sidekick seat, SIT Strings (all for sale as package)
Cakewalk by Bandlab and Studio One V4.6 pro DAWs, MOTU Ultralite MK5 recording interface unit