More Tab Books F/S

CDs, LPs, tapes, videos, tab, instruction, software
Sam White

More Tab Books F/S

Post by Sam White »

I have three more Tab books For Sale. These are Bobbe Seymour Tabs. One is His tab Priceless with 12 songs. here they are Heart over mind, another bridge to burn, Each time ,Healing Hands of Time, I Just Destroyed The World, Invitation To the Blues, Its Only Love, Please Release Me, Take Me AS I Am, Touch My Heart, Walk Me to the Door, Way To Survive.Next Book. Waltz, Across Texas, He Stopped Loving Her today,Precious Jewel, Kentucky, Silver Wings, Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain, Legend In My Time, Maidens Prayer, Clod Cold Heart, Oh Lonesome Me.Third Book For. The Good Times, Frauline, The Nearness Of You, Take Me As I am, I won't Mention It Again, Aprils Fool, I Just Destroyed then World, Lily Dale, Sweet Dreams, Don't You Ever get tired. Thats A total of 31 Songs all tabed out and easy to play.I want $50.00 plus $8.00 shipping U.S. only. for all three books as a package Deal.
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Randy D Ellen

Tab

Post by Randy D Ellen »

I will take them.