Desert Rose S-10 3x5 !!!SOLD!!!

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Tommy Kessler

Desert Rose S-10 3x5 !!!SOLD!!!

Post by Tommy Kessler »

I bought this Pedal Steel new from Chuck in April of '08 and I am sorry to say I never got around to learning how to play it. It's been sitting in my studio all these years and has been taken out of the case maybe 5 or 6 times when I had the time to learn tune it and fiddle with learning. I wish I could've spent the time to really make this one sing because the tone is there but I can't play the notes :oops:

It's in Like New condition. The pedals/levers are set up to Emmons E9 tuning. Chuck said this about the guitar in the original email

"This is a new guitar. It's a 3X5, on a 1 1/2 body with pad, and George L Eon pickup. This guitar weighs around 28 lbs out of the case, and 48 lbs with case. The wood I used is a 30 year old birdseye maple, and as you can see is very high figured. It has great tone and plays easy. I played this guitar during my set at the Texas Steel Guitar Show and got great reveiws."

I also bought a Black Beauty seat new from Walker around the same time it was used roughly the same amount of time. It has a mark here or there on it but it's Near New.

I'm looking for $2200 plus shipping for the set but I will be happy to separate them

My studio in located in Weehawken NJ (NYC area) if anyone local is interested.

I can be contacted via PM or email tommykessler@gmail.com

Please don't be shy to send offers because they are just sitting here not being used and someone needs to be playing this Steel !

More pictures can be found here http://s139.photobucket.com/user/guitar ... ose%20S-10

Last edited by Tommy Kessler on 11 Nov 2013 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roddy Ring

Desert Rose

Post by Roddy Ring »

I am interested in this guitar, see PM.
Tommy Kessler

Post by Tommy Kessler »

The Pedal steel has been sold. Donation has been sent. Thanks !