WTB Steel seat

Post here if you're looking for something special
Scott Burchill

WTB Steel seat

Post by Scott Burchill »

Looking for a Steel Seat with back.
Older model OK but must be in good shape.
Joe Naylor

steelseat.com

Post by Joe Naylor »

I can fix you up with a new one they start with my Lite Model $255 with a back rest.

Other models also.

Thank you for your consideration.

Joe Naylor 480-215-8853 joe.naylor@att.net
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Dale Gamble

Post by Dale Gamble »

I have a super nice steel seat, but it's not for sale. It's one that Joe Naylor made for me recently and I just want you to know that I can't imagine a better seat out there. His Lite model with a back is superior.
Joe Naylor

Thanks

Post by Joe Naylor »

Thank you Dale - I try to build a quality seat.

These notes make it worth while when I work late to get someones sat finished.

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP