The Hanley's Gospel Hour

Official announcements and other topics related to the internet radio station

Moderator: Michael Scott

Michael Scott

The Hanley's Gospel Hour

Post by Michael Scott »

SteelRadio Fans,

I want to remind you all to tune in for the "The Hanley’s Gospel Hour" this Sunday, March 14th starting at 2pm central time with your hosts Venda & Jerry Hanley. They will be playing some of the most inspirational music that can be found anywhere. So tune in and hear why they are the #1 Gospel Show in the world for their time slot.

We will monitor this thread. So, if you have any comments, questions or suggestions for future shows, please feel free to post them. Venda, Jerry or I will reply to your posting. You can also send a message to their e-mail address... thehanleysgospelhour@charter.net. You can request a special song or prayer for a loved one.

That’s this Sunday, March 14th, from 2 to 4pm central standard time for The Hanley’s Gospel Hour on your favorite Internet radio station...SteelRadio.com.

Tune Them In And Turn Them Up!

Michael Scott
SteelRadio.com
Michael Scott

Post by Michael Scott »

SteelRadio Fans,

I want to remind you all to tune in for the "The Hanley’s Gospel Hour" this Sunday, June 9th starting at 2pm central time with your hosts Venda & Jerry Hanley. They will be playing some of the most inspirational music that can be found anywhere. So tune in and hear why they are the #1 Gospel Show in the world for their time slot.

We will monitor this thread. So, if you have any comments, questions or suggestions for future shows, please feel free to post them. Venda, Jerry or I will reply to your posting. You can also send a message to their e-mail address... thehanleysgospelhour@charter.net. You can request a special song or prayer for a loved one.

That’s this Sunday, June 9th, from 2 to 4pm central standard time for The Hanley’s Gospel Hour on your favorite Internet radio station...SteelRadio.com.

Michael Scott
SteelRadio.com
Michael Scott

Post by Michael Scott »

SteelRadio Fans,

I want to remind you all to tune in for the "The Hanley’s Gospel Hour" this Sunday, July 14th starting at 2pm central time with your hosts Venda & Jerry Hanley. They will be playing some of the most inspirational music that can be found anywhere. So tune in and hear why they are the #1 Gospel Show in the world for their time slot.

We will monitor Bobby Lee’s Steel Guitar Forum. So, if you have any comments, questions or suggestions for future shows, please feel free to post them. Venda, Jerry or I will reply to your posting. You can also send a message to their e-mail address... thehanleysgospelhour@charter.net. You can request a special song or prayer for a loved one.

That’s this Sunday, July 14th, from 2 to 4pm central standard time for The Hanley’s Gospel Hour on your favorite Internet radio station...SteelRadio.com.

Michael Scott
SteelRadio.com
Jeremiah Hanley

Post by Jeremiah Hanley »

Thank you, Michael! You're always so kind in announcing the gospel program every month. We love hosting this show and we're so happy that we can be part of this worldwide outreach! Thank you very much!
Jerry and Venda Hanley
Jerry and Venda