Jim Harrison Photographer and Steeler

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Roger Miller

Jim Harrison Photographer and Steeler

Post by Roger Miller »

Jim has been taken photos at the show for quite a while. Jim, David Graves would like some pics of him back in 2010. These were the pics of me and Johnny Taylor, and David. Also he played behind Herby and would like any pics you can come up with. Thanks you ol' Rugger, take care and don't get hurt.
Jim R. Harrison

Post by Jim R. Harrison »

Hi Roger! I survived playing against 20 - 30 yr. old players today in a special Remembrance Day game - us old guys even won!! I sent David photos I took of him in St. Louis almost two years ago now so he has all those you mentioned, above. However, I believe he is looking for videos, which I don't have; only stills. Also, his Forum Avatar, like yours, is one of my photos. Best wishes, Jim H.
Jim Cohen

Post by Jim Cohen »

Jim, I also want to thank you for the wonderful photos you've so kindly given me over the years. You do great work, man, especially when working with less-photogenic models like me! ;)
Chuck S. Lettes

Post by Chuck S. Lettes »

Ditto to what Jim Cohen said. I always enjoy your work, Jim H. Thanks for being a fan of the steel guitar.
Chuck
Jim R. Harrison

Jim & Chuck, I've been away from my computer for awhile so missed your very generous comments until now. I am pleased to pass along my photos to you, Jim, and all the others who "model" great steel guitar playing for me! Hopefully, I'll be able to repeat shooting you folks down in Dallas in a few months. 'Til then. Jim H.
Bob Blair

Post by Bob Blair »

I'll repeat the thanks. My avatar is a photo Jim took at the Canadian Steel Guitar Show, and he has shared many great pictures with me.
Jim R. Harrison

Bob, you are most welcome for the photos, although I don't know that they are that great! Hope to see you on "your" Weissenborn in Dallas & on your PEDAL steel in Caroline, Alberta in June!! Regards, Jim Harrison
Ron Page

Post by Ron Page »

Hey Jimbeaux. How about posting that one of you that was on the center of a CD you did a few years back. You know the one. ;)
HagFan
Emmons Lashley LeGrande II