sold - please close

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
James Maxwell

sold - please close

Post by James Maxwell »

Steel and Seat Package Deal

GFI SM10 (student model) pedal steel guitar with hardshell case and seat included in price -$1000. This guitar is 100x better than a Carter Starter or Maverick, doesn't even compare. I have used this to record on studio albums with great results. 3 pedals- 4 knee levers- E9 tuning. This steel with these knee levers and case costs $1570 new, and the seat cost around $150-200 new. One of the best steel I have owned, i am only getting rid of it because I have another one and don't need another steel. Lightweight, stays in tune very well, and has a very nice clear tone with the pickup installed. No problems known in the guitar. The seat is older and has a few scuffs on it the legs and fabric, but works well. $110 shipping to continental USA. Paypal accepted. On this post are two pictures, you can see alot more by clicking here: http://imgur.com/a/PJnBj#15

Last edited by James Maxwell on 21 Feb 2013 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Al Vesel

GFI SM-10 & pacseat

Post by Al Vesel »

Jim,
Email & pm sent.

Al V.
Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's
James Maxwell

Post by James Maxwell »

Al, I haven't received your email or PM
Al Vesel

GFI SM-10 w/ GFI pacseat w backrest

Post by Al Vesel »

Jim
I just resent to you home email as you recommended.

TXS

AL
Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's
James Maxwell

Post by James Maxwell »

Sold please close