sho-bud pro 11 for sale

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Paul Dittmeier

sho-bud pro 11 for sale

Post by Paul Dittmeier »

I have a 1974 Sho-Bud pro II I am selling or trading. It has 4 knees and 8 pedals. The neck selector switch and 1 coil tap is new(James Morehead new old stock) 2 knees are also James Morehead parts that are outstanding.The guitar is all original with the 2 hole puller and barrels. This is a great sounding guitar that stays in tune, just to heavy to take on the road. It is the tobacco brown in color with very few bar dings. The finish is very good for its age. I beleive this guitar was played very little before I purchased it. I play a Derby single neck which is considerably lighter to travel with. I may be open to trade for a late model Derby. I have pictures I can email.
Marty Corn

Pro11

Post by Marty Corn »

Hey Paul I live in Marengo in. down below corydon. I was wondering how much for the sho bud and if I could look at it or see some pictures. Thanks marty
Marty Corn

Post by Marty Corn »

Hey Paul my email is mllcorn1@aol.com . Thanks and I am going in for surgery in an hour but I will get back to you as soon as I can. I am at Norton hospital. Wish I could just stop by an look at it but If you get this before I go in you can call my # 8127344956 thanks marty
Paul Dittmeier

sho-bud pro 11 for sale

Post by Paul Dittmeier »

Please close, decided to keep.