MASGA JAM Kannapolis, North Carolina

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Allen Howington

ttt

Post by Allen Howington »

ttt
Dee Polish

Time?

Post by Dee Polish »

Any idea what time this show is?
Glen E. Lanning

Post by Glen E. Lanning »

Go to www.MASGA.ORG and click the EVENTS tab.
Past Secretary/President, MASGA
Mullen U12 (2004)
ShoBud Professional (1970)D10 8/4
Peavey Session 400 Limited/Nashville 1000/Zoom RFX-2000/Peavey EQ-215 Equalizer/Nashville 112
Jerry Fleming

Post by Jerry Fleming »

Bump to the Top.

I am looking forward to this jam and seeing a lot of old friends! Come on out it's going to be a good one!

Jerry
Jack Strayhorn

Post by Jack Strayhorn »

Regretfully, I will not be able to attend. Work duty calls that weekend. My great bass player, Janet Walser will be on hand, as well as, another great friend and superb guitarist, Mickey Wall. We will have a great drummer lined up as well.
Jamie Danter

Post by Jamie Danter »

Always a fun time at the MASGA Spring Jam at Kannapolis NC.

jamie
Kevin Robbins

Come on David

Post by Kevin Robbins »

David Christmas wrote:Can i come and play? :\
Will be great to see you!
MASGA, Mullen G2, Hilton, Evans, Webb, Walker
Arnett Mills

Post by Arnett Mills »

Johnny Howington'
Thanks for those kind words, and also thank you Jerry for going to bat for me.Johnny Iplan on being there and bringing a friend wwhose never been before. He's never been and he is on dialisas 3 times a week so i hope he will feel like coming.I know it will be a blessing to him meeting all you nice guys who are precious friends of mine.I hope Allen and your dad are doing well. i've not felt like playing much lately, so don't expect much. I'll just have to try and play some old standards cause I've not learned anything new.Ken Latchum has finished his treatments and is doing fine thank you Lord and i hope can make it down. i'm really looking foward to finally getting to see Russ Hicks again
God bless everyone
Johnny Howington

Nice to hear from you !!

Post by Johnny Howington »

Hello Mr. Mills,
Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. My dad fell a couple of weeks ago and broke his right shoulder. He is doing some better but I don't think he will be able to attend the next jam. He loves to go see all the steel players. He likes to hear the steel but he likes to talk to everyone too. He always talks about what a nice bunch of people there are and how he loves to attend the jams. He has played music his whole life till he fell first time and got hurt. Hoping me and Allen can attend! We are putting it on our calenders. Don't worry about what you play, I will enjoy any song you play. Been watching your making plans video. I'm trying to learn some new songs but don't have a lot of time for practice seems like. I will just have to play whatever I feel like I will not mess up on!! If there is such a song!! Hope you get to feeling better and have time to play more yourself. Look forward to seeing you and everyone soon! Gonna bring Sweet Pea with me. She is just a little ole Emmons LeGrande 11 SD-10 I just picked up this week. It will be a little lighter to carry than that Justice!! : ) See ya'll soon !!!
Bill Plemmons

Post by Bill Plemmons »

How late does the jam go? I'm thinking about driveing up for the day, if nothing else, to observe and listen.

Bill
Larry Haas

Post by Larry Haas »

Just checking on the Jam to make sure it is still on. There will be 4 of us coming. Looking forward to hearing some good music.

Richard
Jack Strayhorn

Post by Jack Strayhorn »

Needing detailed directions for the musicians. Traveling from Greensboro/High Point. Kevin, Russ have a set list?
Kevin Robbins

Ttt

Post by Kevin Robbins »

TTT Almost here.
MASGA, Mullen G2, Hilton, Evans, Webb, Walker