My Personal CC-8 type Lap Steel

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Ted Smith
Location: Idaho - shot of Jeff Peterson, Ted and Smith Curry "Nothing but the taillights tour"

My Personal CC-8 type Lap Steel

Post by Ted Smith »

Love this guitar but it has sat on the shelf for two years now so I'd like it to go to a player and from the forum hopefully for the SGF donation.
I can't get the full size photos to load so there are a half dozen more photos posted on my blog you can click on to enlarge at www.melobarted.blogspot.com $465 plus shipping.
This is a sweet guitar, hope it goes to a good home and gets played a lot, not a collector who hangs it on a wall. It deserves to be out there making music.[/img]
old Melobar guy
Mark Smalley

Any Sound Clips?

Post by Mark Smalley »

Ted this looks very tempting-- could be just what I'm looking for, but before I commit, any sound clips available?
Thanks
mark
Ted Smith
Location: Idaho - shot of Jeff Peterson, Ted and Smith Curry "Nothing but the taillights tour"

Post by Ted Smith »

Let me know if you got that very poorly made one Mark :?
I'm not very good at this computer stuff
old Melobar guy
James Brown

Post by James Brown »

I am interested in this guitar , is it still available?
Ted Smith

Post by Ted Smith »

I guess so James, I have not heard from Mark but I hate to get anyone upset here. I guess we will give Mark to the end of the day in case he's at work if that's okay with you.
old Melobar guy
Ted Smith

sold

Post by Ted Smith »

Sorry James, Mark bought it. Part of my heart goes with that guitar; holy smokes what a powerful sound those old L-705's had! Went to a player and that was really important to me. Donation to follow Bob, thanks.
old Melobar guy
James Brown

Post by James Brown »

Thanks Ted. Do you have any thing else for sale?
Ted Smith

Post by Ted Smith »

Two Rattlers that are really nice and a unique 8-string S-head just posted on the blog
www.melobarted.blogspot.com
old Melobar guy
Steven Apple

Red S-head 8 string

Post by Steven Apple »

I'll take it Ted, if still available....PM sent.....