Looking for Emmons D10 Legrande Cover

Post here if you're looking for something special
Jeff Sherman

Looking for Emmons D10 Legrande Cover

Post by Jeff Sherman »

Hello All,
Looking for a cover to protect the guitar when not in use. Want to keep it setup and protect it from dust, dirt and scratches.

Not sure if a cover exists to protect legs and pedals too ??

Thanks,
Jeff
Emmons D10 Mica Black Lashley Legrande II 8X5 705L E9,single coil C6; Peavey Nashville 400; Epiphone Black Les Paul, Marshall MG100HDFX half stack; Yamaha 6 string Classical Acoustic
Jeff Garden

Post by Jeff Garden »

Hey Jeff...check out D2F Covers http://www.d2fcovers.com/ Tom Palmer at D2F makes custom fit padded covers for all models of steels. I own several and highly recommend them. All Tom needs to know is your brand/model and if its a D-10, S-10, or SD-10. Super fast service. It will completely cover the cabinet and has a slot so you can leave a cable connected. I don't know of a custom cover that would FULLY cover a set up steel but I don't think you really need to cover the pedals and legs unless it's set up in a woodshop or your pets aren't housebroken! In that case, you could always drape a blanket over everything...
Loren Morehouse

Post by Loren Morehouse »

Jeff, check your Email!!
Michael Robertson

Sharp

Post by Michael Robertson »

No Avatar only a picture of my Mentor.
Johnny Howington

Guitar Cover

Post by Johnny Howington »

Jeff,
I have a cover for the guitar. If you would like to have it just let me know and I will ship it to you! Least I can do for Old Betsy!!