Multiple Items: Amps & Acessories for Steel Guitar Colle

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Neal Yeagley

Multiple Items: Amps & Acessories for Steel Guitar Colle

Post by Neal Yeagley »

I have multiple items for sale. Peavey Nashville 400 -Mint Condition & Original - $400(read condition), Tube Works amp, 7200 Mosvalve amp - Powerful amp - list price $1100 - sell for $375.00 and is in excellent shape and comes with foot switch, a Polytone Mini Brute II amp, Winnie Winston used one of these and completely blew me away how much sound came through a 1-10" speaker with 80 watts with reverb and fuzz built in - very good shape to almost excellent shape - $175.00, a few Volume Pedals including a Bigsby pedal in nice shape and great working condition, 2 Little Izzy and one Little Izzy plus - excellent shape, 1 Goodrich Steel Driver - Excellent shape, hopefully everything is price to sell quickly. Please take note, these items are in very good to excellent shape and most come with the paperwork and original instructions as well as the boxes. I take pride in taking care of my musical equipment. Pictures are available upon request. For products that are not priced, please call me and lets see what they are worth to you as no reasonable offer will be refused. Buyers must pay for shipping and insurance if desired. Donation will be made to steel guitar forum for each product sold. Please support this great web site. Please call me at 484-356-5719 or my toll free number at 877-820-4509 or you can e mail me at nry3339@aol.com. Serious inquiries only please. Thank you. Neal Yeagley
I am the President and CEO of Edit Your Credit in Downingtown, PA. I am a Credit Consultant and specialize in Credit Restoration or Credit Repair depending on what terminology you prefer in a short period of time and probably the cheapest I have been told by many clients. Hobbies are without a doubt steel guitar and all sports especially when it involves my children of eight and my lovely wife. Hope to have fun on here. Thanks for reading! Neal
Lee Bartram

Post by Lee Bartram »

Neal I sent you an e-mail.
Adrian Adkisson

Post by Adrian Adkisson »

Neal, just tried to call you, I'm interested in a volume pedal.
Dave Simonis

Post by Dave Simonis »

Sent you an e-mail about Polytone Amp...

thanks

Dave
Dave Simonis

Fiddle: Zeta, Arthur Conner, many others.../Steel: GFI SD-10 Ultra.../Mandolin: Breedlove.../Guitar: Gibson, Fender, Taylor.../Amps: Peavey NV112, Evans FET 500.../Others: Hilton, Goodrich, Stereo Steel, Pendulum Pre-amp...
Neal Yeagley

Dave/Polytone

Post by Neal Yeagley »

Dave call me at 484-356-5719. Thank you. Neal
I am the President and CEO of Edit Your Credit in Downingtown, PA. I am a Credit Consultant and specialize in Credit Restoration or Credit Repair depending on what terminology you prefer in a short period of time and probably the cheapest I have been told by many clients. Hobbies are without a doubt steel guitar and all sports especially when it involves my children of eight and my lovely wife. Hope to have fun on here. Thanks for reading! Neal
Al Vesel

Steel Driver

Post by Al Vesel »

Neal,
Sent an email on the Steel Driver.

Al
Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's
Neal Yeagley

Goodrich Steel Driver sold

Post by Neal Yeagley »

I have sold the Goodrich Steel Driver and Goodrich low profile volume pedal that I forgot to list. Donation will be made. Thank you. Still have the Polytone Amp, Tube Works AmpMosvalve 7200, and the Little Izzy's for sale as well as the Peavey Nashville 400 Amp. All in excellent shape and priced to sell. Neal
Neal Yeagley

Multiple Items for Sale:

Post by Neal Yeagley »

I still have the Polytone Amp for sale as it has a 1 - 12" speaker that is a powerful 110 watts as I mentioned before, Winnie Winston had one of these and completely blew me a way with the tone and the sound with a built in reverb. it weighs about 30-33 lbs. $175 and buyer has to pay for the shipping. I also have other electronic gadgets and a Bigsby Volume Pedal for sale. Please e mail me for photos and prices at nry3339@aol.com or phone me at 484-356-5719. Serious inquiries only as I have had a few people back out of deals unfortunately due to circumstances that had come up. I did sell the Goodrich Volume Pedal and Goodrich Steel Driver, customer was very satisfied. I also have the Tube Works Amp(talk about power) this has it, BELIEVE ME! List price $1100.00, selling for $375.00 and is in great condition, buyer pays for shipping. Also have a Nashville 400 in great shape. This is a real licker and was only used maybe 30 - 40 times and was never played out on a job(always in home)buyer pays for shipping. I appreciate everyones patience with this post as I own a business that takes up a lot of my time, so please be patient. I will get back to you. Thank you. Neal R Yeagley :)
Brian Powell

stuff

Post by Brian Powell »

ttt
show pro SD 10 4/5 thomas SD10 3/4.2NV400. fender twin amp. evans fet500.proflex 2.boss super chorus ch-1 digitech digital delay.goodrich v/p elite pack seat.1962 fender tele.1961 kay guitar.epiphone mandolin .1945 0016 MARTIN.