Dennis Wireman

gary

Post by Dennis Wireman »

gary have not got email
Gary Glisson

Post by Gary Glisson »

ok i'll send it on my other computer
gary
carter D-10, 2 fender steel king amp,peavey profex II moded ,bbe882i, hush pro fender delux 85 amp two boss katana 1-12's
Gary Glisson

Post by Gary Glisson »

sent you a pm
thanks gary
carter D-10, 2 fender steel king amp,peavey profex II moded ,bbe882i, hush pro fender delux 85 amp two boss katana 1-12's
Dennis Wireman

mullen

Post by Dennis Wireman »

This is still up for grabs, would make a fine steel
we all know what these pre royals sound and play like. Whoa! Welcome to come and pick it up and save on shipping and insurance charges
Lee Bartram

Post by Lee Bartram »

Dennis I sent you another PM..
Craig Corry

mullen

Post by Craig Corry »

Dennis Hi I am new to forum and only been playing a short while but I play most everything with strings, and my collection includes a cheap carter which I am learning on and I have just gotten past the learning curve so I want a nice one. Mickey Adams asked on the forum if he rebuilt this one so my question obviously is does it need attention or rebuilding? If not I would like to talk to you about it thanks Craig Corry 919-636-0400 craigcorrydvm@yahoo.com
Craig Corry

mullen

Post by Craig Corry »

Dennis Hi I am new to forum and only been playing a short while but I play most everything with strings, and my collection includes a cheap carter which I am learning on and I have just gotten past the learning curve so I want a nice one. Mickey Adams asked on the forum if he rebuilt this one so my question obviously is does it need attention or rebuilding? If not I would like to talk to you about it thanks Craig Corry 919-636-0400 craigcorrydvm@yahoo.com