What's happening in Branson this month?????

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Jeremiah Hanley

What's happening in Branson this month?????

Post by Jeremiah Hanley »

What's happening in Branson the last weekend of this month??? Quite a few people have written in about the Super Show! SUPER STEEL GUITAR SHOW, that is!!! We all need to write the weatherman and tell him we want cooler weather for that weekend. :) I read the player's list and Terry has a great line-up of players for us. I'm talking REAL GOOD talent!! So, clear your calendar of everything else and put in Super Steel Guitar Show in Branson. Of course, I can't make you do that, but I strongly suggest. I'm sure you won't regret it. That's July 27, 28, and 29!!! And this takes place at the Branson Community Center, just one block off of Hiway 65. Please don't make us miss you!!!! :( Y'all come!!!
Last edited by Jeremiah Hanley on 17 Jul 2012 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jerry and Venda
Dave Flanagan

Post by Dave Flanagan »

already got it down buddy, see ya then :D
Jerry Lee Newberry

Post by Jerry Lee Newberry »

C U THERE!!!!!!!!!

Donna
Larry Baker

Post by Larry Baker »

YEP
Mullen G2 SD10 3 & 5 The Eagle
NV112 amp===Earnie Ball V.P.
Jeremiah Hanley

Dave, Jerry and Donna, and Larry and Jean, FANTASTIC!!!
Jerry and Venda
Bill Dobkins

Post by Bill Dobkins »

I'll come if I can sing a song.
Custom Rittenberry SD10
Boss Katana 100 Amp
Positive Grid Spark amp
BJS Bars
Z~Legend Pro,Custom Tele
Honor our Vet's.
Now pass the gravy.
Roy Rosetta

Post by Roy Rosetta »

CAN'T WAIT !!!!! We'll see yall there.
..Roy and Barbara
Music is a "gift" with many wrappings....
....Roy
Jerry Lee Newberry

Post by Jerry Lee Newberry »

TTT
Jeremiah Hanley

Thanks, Donna!!!!

Roy and Barbara, we're so glad you're coming!! That beautiful, super fantastic piano playing is just out of this world! The OzSGA is fortunate to have you in the band!! Can't wait!!!
Jerry and Venda
Joe Naylor

Wished I could be there

Post by Joe Naylor »

Maybe next year - but check out the program and steelseat has an ad in there.

I wished I could bring the effects box on legs I just posted on the forum but simply can do it this year.

I know it will be fun

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Jeremiah Hanley

Joe, You can bet your life we'll be waiting to see you next year, or it could be possible that you might want to come in February to our Mini-Show! But you must be saying in your mind, "Hanley, you're dreaming....leave this beautiful weather here in Arizona for that cold, cold weather in Missouri, not a chance!" Well, we can hope, can't we?

Hey, thanks for the ad in our show booklet!! We apprecaite that!! Hope the ad helps you sell a lot of steal seats!!

Good to hear from you!!
Jerry and Venda
Jerry Foster

Post by Jerry Foster »

waiting to see what the playing schedule is for the Friday & Saturday & Sunday shows. I know it will be A good one. God Bless. Jerry & Dee F.
Ron Frederiksen

Post by Ron Frederiksen »

Do you have any spots left open for the show. I would like to come and play again this year if there's room. We had a ball with you last year. Thanks, Ron
Ron Frederiksen

Post by Ron Frederiksen »

double post
Bill Myrick

Post by Bill Myrick »

I can't wait to see the line up this year -- Pat & John Zazuliak are getting the program and event book together and she has me chasing down pics for her of bands I have never heard of. Gonna be big and differant. I may need help on some of the pics so please watch the forum for a post. Thanks, Oh--The knee is coming along fine-- we're in therapy and Jack Daniels as needed. - :lol:
Jeremiah Hanley

Bill, so glad you're back. We miss you when you're not on the forum! Glad that knee is coming along!

I found some additional pictures for Pat, so she may have that book about ready to go to the press!

Ron, Terry is the one doing the schedule! Looking forward to seeing you!
Jerry and Venda
Bill Dobkins

Post by Bill Dobkins »

Jerry, I'm coming and bringing both my fans with me.
I hear that the awesome Dottie Jack will be there to.
Custom Rittenberry SD10
Boss Katana 100 Amp
Positive Grid Spark amp
BJS Bars
Z~Legend Pro,Custom Tele
Honor our Vet's.
Now pass the gravy.
Jeremiah Hanley

For many years, J.D. Sumner was probably the king of gospel music's bass singers. He was esteemed highly and people were always anxious to hear him sing those ultra low notes. He wrote a monthly article in the Gospel Singing News called "I Can't Wait"! Now we're looking at 3 weeks down the road until our Steel Guitar Show in Branson and I'm sure some of us feel we can't wait. Maybe it's because of the good fellowship we had at last year's show, or possibly because we got to hear tremendous steel playing or maybe it was because we got to see a long time friend that we hadn't seen in quite awhile. I imagine many of us are anxiously awaiting the tables of food that awaits us. But all in all, last year's show brought great memories and caused us to say, "I can't wait until this year's show gets here"! Or maybe you've never been to one of the OzSGA's show. You've heard a lot of good reports about last year's show and you are saying, "I can't wait"! We hope it will be a great time for you and you'll want to plan on coming back to next year's show!! Well, the truth is, we'll all have to wait!!! But during this waiting time, you can decide what you're going to wear Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. :) (I heard my wife talking about that) or maybe you'll be thinking of your request for a certain song from a certain steel player, or maybe you need to purchase some much needed steel guitar products. Well whatever the case may be, I'm personally, each day, praying to the Lord, that you'll arrive safely and have no vehicle trouble. If we can be of help to you in any way, just let us know. OK?? Until then, "Happy waiting"!! :D
Jerry and Venda
Bill Myrick

Post by Bill Myrick »

I've said it before and saying it again :::: "Can Jerry write or what" ? - :D
Chad Jones

Post by Chad Jones »

I like going because I get to help Bill remember stuff..LOL...Looking forward to all the music again!
Chad Jones

Steelin The Show Radio Program
www.heartlandradionetwork.com
Michael Beasley

Branson Steel Show

Post by Michael Beasley »

Jerry Foster, I sure hope you and Dee are there so we can watch and play along with all the talent. I don't think Terry has made out the line-up yet. Make sure you bring some of those steel licks along so I can copy. Your pick'in buddy Mike Beasley
Dave Flanagan

Post by Dave Flanagan »

Has anyone seen a line up list yet? And Michael leave some of Jerry's licks for me to steal alone with some of your's, and I hope uncle Fred saves me a sandwitch.
Jerry Foster

Post by Jerry Foster »

Gee; Michael & Dave; I was coming to Branson to Learn some of your guy;s hot licks :D :lol:. it will be great to see everyone again. it is just around the corner. take care & God Bless everyone. Jerry & Dee F.
Ray Campbell

Post by Ray Campbell »

Since my pals Jerry Foster, Larry Baker and Jeanne, Mike and Bill and Terry Bethel have all confirmed, maybe I should consider making the trip down there. I now have it on my consider list.
Bill Dobkins

Post by Bill Dobkins »

I will be playing Friday evening. I will be sharing a set with one of my Steel heroes Junior Knight.
I have a Tea Party gathering Saturday I have to be at. I may come back Sat nite if I can as there are a lot players I want to hear.
Custom Rittenberry SD10
Boss Katana 100 Amp
Positive Grid Spark amp
BJS Bars
Z~Legend Pro,Custom Tele
Honor our Vet's.
Now pass the gravy.