Want to trade for CB's and complete setup

Post here if you're looking for something special
Bob Martin

Want to trade for CB's and complete setup

Post by Bob Martin »

I've got a some nice guitars one blue Fender like new MIM Strat it's beautiful with gold hardware I will post pics if I get any interest. Also a beautiful Black Line 6 Variax 500 like new modeling guitar. Here's a link to describe it a little bit.

http://www.epinions.com/review/Line_6_V ... 35236?sb=1

If you are interested I can go into more detail about the line 6 and all of the accessories that come with it but I'll say this it comes with more stuff than the original guitar did from line 6.

I also have the line 6 XT Live floor effects that has the digital Variax input that lets you run the Variax from the floor Pod XT Live or the Pod XT live from the Variax 500. Lots more info about it if you want it.I have a beautifully color laser printed Manual for all of the Line 6 equipment all nicely inserted in a thin 3 ring binder.

That's just a few of the many pristine recording/music related equipment that I have to trade for a nice Base CB or Mobil AM/SSB radio (23 channel is fine) that has a power converter to run the mobile as a base. I will need a good base ground plane antenna for local talk and or a vertical/horizontal beam base station antenna with a dual rotor so it can rotate 360 degree around and then change it to the vertical position and be rotated in the vertical position for AM DX talking as well. At some point I will need/want a power booster ie Linear/kicker so I can talk DX on the CB bands. Then as soon as I get my Technician Class (Element 2) Amateur Ham radio license I'll have to reconfigure a bit but I will still want to keep the CB skip going.

I've been studying for it for over 2 months now (yes I know I'm slow haha) and have been passing the practice test and had been passing it about 90% of the time but now pass it all the time.

If I didn't mention any equipment that you want or need just email me and I will be putting a list together of everything I have to trade and we can discuss it more then. Thanks

Big Bob
***Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow***
Ray Anderson

Post by Ray Anderson »

Bob, Sent you a PM. ;-)
Bob Martin

Post by Bob Martin »

Hey Ray I PM'ed you back and to all others that pm'ed me check your PM's too:-)

Big Bob
***Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow***