Two thickness picks anyone??

New products of interest to steel guitarists
Doyle Mitchell

Two thickness picks anyone??

Post by Doyle Mitchell »

A fellow forumite asked me if I could make a pick that was 025 on the pick part itself and 018 on the part that goes around the finger, so I made one just to see what it felt like.... it felt good... but still felt a little strange to me because I have always worn a heavier pick.... but to whom it may concern... yes I can make them. Anyway it is pretty cool to know we can now have our picks and wear them too so to speak... any thickness we want or just about any metal material, so guys go get in your wifes silverware collection her great grandmother left her and grab a sterling silver table spoon and we will make you a set of sterling picks.... she will never miss it :lol:
Ransom Beers

Post by Ransom Beers »

But might use them to scratch your eyes out if she does!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ron Epperson

Post by Ron Epperson »

doyle recieved my picks and after alittle tweaking they feel fantastic i wasnt sure if silver on stainless would sound good but they do thanx again
Bobby Rountree

Post by Bobby Rountree »

Doyle...I have tried out your "Nickel Silver" picks. They sound great.....Even to my flat ear...I can tell a difference.
It was good to visit with you and Debbie Sunday.

Thanks
"Tree"
Sho-Bud LDG....NV1000
Hilton Pedal
Fender Jazz bass and MB210 amp
Jerry Foster

Post by Jerry Foster »

#I prefer the 025 picks. I have been useing the JF picks. I really like them. thanks Jerry F.