.please close

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Tom Barnes

.please close

Post by Tom Barnes »

This sidekick has been upgraded to 3 and 4. Everything works good. back legs are adjustable.The 3 raise 3 lower changer has been cleaned and oiled and is in perfect shape. The case is good. 2 extra rods with tuning nuts. the setup is emmons e9th and basically same knee copedent setup as the gfi ultra. E-mail me for more pictures .Plays smooth and stays in tune. 800.00 shipped to lower 48 money order for payment, or cash local pick up. 3tlb@windstream.net
weight 35 lbs in case.
Last edited by Tom Barnes on 26 Mar 2012 8:19 am, edited 15 times in total.
Daniel J. Cormier

Post by Daniel J. Cormier »

Put me on the short list . have a guy in Austrailia that needs this. Waiting for him to reply as i send this. He wanted a starter guitar but this is much better.
Daniel J. Cormier
Rittenberry with Tone to the bone,profex or tubefex and what ever amp, hilton pedal, BJS bars. Email at kajunsteelman@yahoo.com.
Tom Barnes

Re: msa sidekick pro-am 3&4...3/18/12 , STILL FOR SALE

Post by Tom Barnes »

Tom Barnes wrote:This sidekick has been upgraded to 3 and 4. Everything works good. back legs are adjustable.The 3 raise 3 lower changer has been cleaned and oiled and is in perfect shape. The case is good. 2 extra rods with tuning nuts. the setup is emmons e9th and basically same knee copedent setup as the gfi ultra. E-mail me for more pictures .Plays smooth and stays in tune. 800.00 FREE shipping. MONEY ORDER payment, or cash local pick up. 3tlb@windstream.net
weight 35 lbs in case.

3tlb@windstream.net

Last edited by Tom Barnes on 25 Mar 2012 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Loren Bayles

Msa

Post by Loren Bayles »

Tom,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks Loren
Tom Barnes

msa sidekick pro am

Post by Tom Barnes »

This msa is still for sale. Several Questions but no buyers. Too good to give away. About ready to make a little sd10 out of it and keep it. If you are interested and just don't want to jump in front of someone else, there are no buyers.
Tom Barnes

Re: msa sidekick pro am STILL AVAILABLE FREE SHIPPING

Post by Tom Barnes »

Tom Barnes wrote:This msa is still for sale. Several Questions but no buyers. Too good to give away. About ready to make a little sd10 out of it and keep it. If you are interested and just don't want to jump in front of someone else, there are no buyers.
STILL AVAILABLE, FREE SHIPPING
Fred Shannon

Post by Fred Shannon »

Too bad someone, especially a new folk, hasn't picked this little axe up. It will perform circles around most starter guitars. It's one of the most flexible guitars available for the price with the triple raise double lower changer and the tuners are near bullet proof. I have one that I'm modifying to add knees and will keep it for studio work. Jerry Anderson had one built for me when I was on tour and I not only used it as a back up but also as a 'front runner' for a couple of years. Not too late, someone can still grab it.'

phred