Please close thread Sale cancelled buyer backed out!

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Dom Franco

Please close thread Sale cancelled buyer backed out!

Post by Dom Franco »

Here is my little creation:
*22 1/2" scale,
*3/8" string spacing
*KEYLESS tuners (They hold pitch very well and are easy to fine tune accurately)
* Nice sounding Humbucker
* Asking $150.00 plus shipping (actual cost)
* Fret markings for "A" tuning Included (custom fretboard available for $15.00 more made to your specifications)

Dom Franco

Last edited by Dom Franco on 18 Mar 2012 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AJ Azure

Post by AJ Azure »

Love your work Dom. I think your wood work could benefit from equally coo, looking fretboards. Even if you just do vinyl paste on. Maybe it's just me but, white isn't my thang.
Dom Franco

Post by Dom Franco »

I appreciate your comments. Thank you for your suggestion. I use white because I like the high contrast and instant visibility in a pinch.

I just played my Shobud LDG at church today (Black Fretboard and Playing card markers)and I found it a little difficult to quickly find the fret I was looking for...Then I got used to it.

If I understand you correctly, you would prefer a nice wooden fretboard... maple, ebony, walnut?
and some contrasting markers?
Dom
AJ Azure

Post by AJ Azure »

wood would (lol) be equal in style and quality to your work. However, your visibility issue is a legit concern. Low light being more of an issue than dark because, with dark we could go with phosphorescent paint. You could do highly visible frets. Perhaps thicker white frets? Now if the white was pearloid, it would be equally cool.
Dom Franco

Post by Dom Franco »

Sale Pending...