Yuma steel jam

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Hap Young

Yuma steel jam

Post by Hap Young »

Well its about time for the Yuma steel jam to happen again. Let me know if your comming. Lots of fun, fellowship, and food. It will be the 15 of Jan, Just a few days before the show in Phoenix. It is a good time to warm up for the show. Come one come all and enjoy the fun. Call for info at 928 271 1208.
Hap Young

Jam

Post by Hap Young »

Well folks , its shaping up to be a good one. Frank Carter will be there and has agreed to do the band in a box for us. JD Mooney from Arkansas said he would like to be here but it might bee just a little too far. JD its never too far for a good Jam session .
Larry Cummings

yuma jam

Post by Larry Cummings »

Looking forward to seeing everyone. I think Wes Bakken will be there too.
Hap Young

Jam

Post by Hap Young »

I;m looking forward to seeing you too Larry. Glad you are feeling back to normal. By the way , some of you california pickers can come over for the day and have some fun. We would love to have you.
Hap Young

jam

Post by Hap Young »

By the way, Joe Naylor said he will be here and i;m sure he will have some of his steel seats with him. Always glad to have him at the jam. Joe bring your steel with you this time. Ill bet that steel is all rusted up/??
Billy Easton

Post by Billy Easton »

Hello Hap...
Wish I could be there, but I have to be in Phoenix making preparations for the SWSGA show....I know you have a great jam, and I will be there in spirit!! Hope to see you in Phoenix....have a great time in Yuma.

Billy
Billy & Meriul Easton
Nashville, TN
Hap Young

Post by Hap Young »

Just 12 more days until the Yuma jam takes place I havent heard from any of the California pickers yet. Guys, it's not too far to go for a jam . I hope a few of you come over for the day. You guys in Kingman need to come on down too. Hope to see you all here.
Bob Mueller

Going to be there

Post by Bob Mueller »

Hap
We are going to be there this time, looking forward to jamming and meeting every one.
Bobby
TELONICS PEDAL
NEW DELTA BLUES 5 and 5
Stupid D9th with half Day Setup
( DESERT ROSE FROM CHUCK )
LOVE IT !!!!!
NEW STEEL SEAT BY JOE
HOLDS ALL MY STUFF
Roland cube 80 xl (wow)
Hap Young

Jam

Post by Hap Young »

My wife told me she is baking a ham this year, So bring what you want to go with ham. One more week and then the fun beguins.
Bob Mueller

cant make it.

Post by Bob Mueller »

TELONICS PEDAL
NEW DELTA BLUES 5 and 5
Stupid D9th with half Day Setup
( DESERT ROSE FROM CHUCK )
LOVE IT !!!!!
NEW STEEL SEAT BY JOE
HOLDS ALL MY STUFF
Roland cube 80 xl (wow)
Joe Naylor

Post by Joe Naylor »

Ham between to slices of bread works.

BUT Denise has another idea see ya in the morning

Joe & Denise

www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP