My New Justice Steel

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Joe Rogers

Post by Joe Rogers »

I LOVE the color of that guitar....VERY sharp looking...!!! Great job Fred...!!

Joe Rogers
Ray Jenkins

Post by Ray Jenkins »

I know you are enjoying your Justice D-10 as much as I am mine.Hopefully you will post a song played on it.Have always loved your playing.
Ray
Steeling is still legal in Arizona
Daniel J. Cormier

Post by Daniel J. Cormier »

The blue color has a very calming effect on you. I know i've been around one that color long enough to know. This one is beautiful.
Daniel J. Cormier
Rittenberry with Tone to the bone,profex or tubefex and what ever amp, hilton pedal, BJS bars. Email at kajunsteelman@yahoo.com.
David Wren

Post by David Wren »

Weldon Myrick is also one of my real touchstones, when I was 20 and there was Area Code 615!!!!

..... but heck, when I was in Fred's garage last year, jamming with a whole room full of stellar PSG players.... from all over the place afer last year's Phoenix show.. I heard several players playing a Justice... they all sounded great.... but Fred's was best!

So young steel guitarists.... now is your chance to get in line for this "easy-on-the-eyes" / best new hardware steel guitars....

I'm not kidding, if I ever ware out my Carter... this would be my next ax.
Dave Wren
'96 Carter U12,7X7; 1936 7 string National; Line 6 HX Stomp; Quilter TT-15/TB202; Quilter "Steelaire"; DV Mark "GH 250"with 15" 1501 BW; Boss "Katana" 100 Head w/Line 6 Cab; Telonics VP.
Henry Matthews

Post by Henry Matthews »

Weldon, you are my hero also. You are the reason I play steel guitar. When I first heard Then and Only Then, I knew what I wanted to play. Great looking guitar and Fred will always do you justice. He makes great guitars and a great guy to deal with.--- henry
Henry Matthews

D-10 Magnum, 8 &5, dark rose color
D-10 1974 Emmons cut tail, fat back,rosewood, 8&5
Nashville 112 amp, Fishman Loudbox Performer amp, Hilton pedal, Goodrich pedal,BJS bar, Kyser picks, Live steel Strings. No effects, doodads or stomp boxes.