Cajunsteelguitar.com website closing down

Steel guitar web sites, videos and recordings on the Internet

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Daniel J. Cormier

Cajunsteelguitar.com website closing down

Post by Daniel J. Cormier »

I'm closing down my Cajunsteelguitar.com website due to lack of time to mantain it. I'm selling more guitars and amps here on the steel guitar forum. Also the people i deal with here understand what i'm talking about when i explain the condition of a guitar.
thanks for everyones support our the past years and hope to continue to do bussiness here on the forum.
God bless all of you.
Daniel J Cormier
Daniel J. Cormier
Rittenberry with Tone to the bone,profex or tubefex and what ever amp, hilton pedal, BJS bars. Email at kajunsteelman@yahoo.com.
Jody Cameron

Post by Jody Cameron »

Awe! Sorry to hear that Danny - I enjoyed checking your sight frequently and looking at the pics. Good luck with your business. Jody
Daniel J. Cormier

Post by Daniel J. Cormier »

Thanks Brother Jody
Been to busy pickin, running the transmission shop and remodeling the house to keep up with things.Working tonight at Larry's Frecnh Market in Groves. Would rather spend time with the grandkids or camping.
Hope you and the family are blessed with rain soon. Lord knows we need it here and in Texas
Hope to see you in Dallas if not sooner.
DJC
Daniel J. Cormier
Rittenberry with Tone to the bone,profex or tubefex and what ever amp, hilton pedal, BJS bars. Email at kajunsteelman@yahoo.com.
Jody Sanders

Post by Jody Sanders »

Hang in there Danny. My best to you. Will miss the web-site. It was a good one. Jody.
CrowBear Schmitt

Post by CrowBear Schmitt »

Bonjour Cousin :mrgreen:
website or none, i got yer number
Thanx again for all you do & have done Daniel