Pedal Steel instrumentals downloads - Nic du Toit

New products of interest to steel guitarists
Nic du Toit

Pedal Steel instrumentals downloads - Nic du Toit

Post by Nic du Toit »

Hi guys and dolls,

My Download shop is finally up and running. You can now select albums, individual tracks, Rhythm tracks, as well as tabs. Browse around....you may even find something you like!...... $1 per track, and $10 for an album (12 songs). There are also preview files for each track.....

Hope to see you there!.
Regards,
Nic

[ <b> http://musicshop.etsga.org/index.html</b> ]
1970 P/P Emmons D10 flatback 8x5, BJS Bar, J F picks, Peavey Session 500, Telonics pedal. Boss GX700 effects.
Joe Rouse

Post by Joe Rouse »

Good site...I didn't see if you took PayPal...jr
Nic du Toit

Post by Nic du Toit »

PayPal....Yep..... And you don't need a PayPal account.....
1970 P/P Emmons D10 flatback 8x5, BJS Bar, J F picks, Peavey Session 500, Telonics pedal. Boss GX700 effects.
Ray Walker

Post by Ray Walker »

Couldn't find a preview Nic what am I doing wrong??

Ray
Nic du Toit

Post by Nic du Toit »

Ray,
the preview links are all on the product 'info' pages.... This is how to get there....
Say you want to hear previews for the 'Crazy Arms' album, On the Catalog page, on the left, is a column "Categories"....click on 'Albums'....next, click on 'Crazy Arms,...when the page opens up you'll see all the songs titles (in red)....click on anyone, and the sample will play.
To buy any of those those as single tracks, you'll have to go back to the Catalog page, and in the Categories window you click on 'tracks'. Let's use the first one as an example...."All wrapped up in you"... click on the name, and on the next page that opens up you'll see 'Preview....and the song name in red....click on the red name to hear the sample (preview).
Hope this helps !! :)
:)
Arne Odegard

Post by Arne Odegard »

This is great Nic!
I wish everyone selling tutorials, backing tracks, etc would make it this easy.
Nic du Toit

Post by Nic du Toit »

You're welcome, Arne.
Unfortunately some guys experience occasional problems with the checkout cart. I really don't know why that should be. I've tried a few remedies, and so far things seem to go well.
Thanks for your order, and feel free to come back anytime.... :lol: