Light Weight Cabinet CANCELLED

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Jack Stoner

Light Weight Cabinet CANCELLED

Post by Jack Stoner »

As new, Small carpet covered speaker cabinet with 15" SICA 4 ohm neodymium magnet 250 watt model speaker (sold by Ken Fox).

The cabinet outer dimensions are 18X18X10".

Total weight with speaker is only 21 lbs!

I bought the speaker in late March to use with an MB200 amp and about the same time I received the speaker I received a prototype Eminence EPS-15C speaker for test and evaluation. I've used both speakers in comparison and both are perfectly acceptable and I've been hard pressed to pick one over the other. I can't sell (at least right now) the Eminence, and don't need two.

I have some sound clips on my web site of the SICA (and the Eminence and stock Nashville 112) speakers. Click for sound clips

Pictures will be added shortly.

PRICE: $260 PLUS UPS Shipping. (Est $20 UPS to ship).

I can take paypal.
Last edited by Jack Stoner on 26 May 2011 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
GFI Ultra Keyless S-10 with pad (Black of course) TB202 amp, Hilton VP, Steelers Choice sidekick seat, SIT Strings (all for sale as package)
Cakewalk by Bandlab and Studio One V4.6 pro DAWs, MOTU Ultralite MK5 recording interface unit
Jack Stoner

Post by Jack Stoner »

Here are the pictures

GFI Ultra Keyless S-10 with pad (Black of course) TB202 amp, Hilton VP, Steelers Choice sidekick seat, SIT Strings (all for sale as package)
Cakewalk by Bandlab and Studio One V4.6 pro DAWs, MOTU Ultralite MK5 recording interface unit
Bob Mc Donald

Post by Bob Mc Donald »

Hello Jack.
I would be interested in this to use
with my MB200. Thanks.Can you let me know.

Bob.
Ray Walker

Post by Ray Walker »

This is a super deal for anyone wanting to lighten the load and keep that great tone you are used to with the "heavy" speakers. I used this exact set up Monday night and it was awesome. I pulled the head out of my Session 400 and made a head cabinet for it. Simply went out from that cabinet into this and presto whamo...No more picking up that heavy and Bulky amp trying to get it loaded.

Ray Walker
Ken Fox

Post by Ken Fox »

Well, I am a bit confused Ray. I thought you did not care for the SICA speaker???

quote from new products section:

"I too got a speaker from Ken Fox (SICA) and have used that out on the jobs some already. While I would like to cut down on the weight, I have had problems accepting a tone loss and now that is not going to happen."

Have you had a change of opinion after breaking it in a bit? I know they take about 40 hours to really break in properly.
Curt Langston

Post by Curt Langston »

This is a good deal on a speaker and cabinet!
Jack Stoner

Post by Jack Stoner »

I've responded to Bob with a forum PM but I haven't heard back, yet.
Ray Walker

Post by Ray Walker »

Absolutely not Ken. The speaker I got from you is the SICA and it is a great speaker. Matter of fact I am using it on my gigs. My speaker and cabinet looks just like the one in this post. And since this is a post on Jack's thread I will simply send you a private e-mail to insure we don't hijack his post. I do have other set ups though

Ray
Jack Stoner

Post by Jack Stoner »

Item can be closed. I've decided to keep the SICA for a while. I may repost it later, but for now it's off the market.

Thanks/Jack