Next SETexas Steel Guitar Club Meeting

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Jody Sanders

Next SETexas Steel Guitar Club Meeting

Post by Jody Sanders »

Our next meeting will be Sunday May 1st at the Life Church bldg at 2:30 PM in Katy. Directions: I10 to Katy. Take the PIn Oak exit. South on Pin Oak. The street name will change to Greenbusch, then Westheimer. Keep heading south and the Life Church will be on your right.All players should be there by 2:00PM to set up. We will have a player segment, a featured player and the JAM. Our featured player will be Mark Everson, with a special guest vocalist. Everyone is urged to bring your guitar and play regardless of your playing level. Have 2 songs ready. All steel players, vocalists, musicians, and steel fans are welcome. If you have product(CD's, teaching material,etc,) feel free to bring them. Those who bring sodas, water, and treats are greatly appreciated. The meeting is free, however we do have a donation box for those who would like to donate to help with the expenses of operating our club. See you there, Jody, Billy. and Patty.
Jody Sanders

Post by Jody Sanders »

ttt
John Coffman

Post by John Coffman »

Going to miss this one everyone. You guys have a great time.
ShowPro SD10, Mullen RP, Bose S1 Pro, GK MB200, MB500, Bugera T50 Tube amp with SlidgeRig, TC HOF reverb effect.
Jody Sanders

Post by Jody Sanders »

ttt
David Young

Post by David Young »

To The Top for this fine group of people and their club! Have a great time Big J!
Hello to all my steel guitar playing friends. You are in my prayers as you travel to all the shows. I'll see you when I can. Rev. David L. Young / 2007 Martin D-41 Special, 1999 Tacoma DM-9, 2012 Bourgeois Cocobolo back and sides with an Adirondack Spruce top.
Randy Boyd

SETexas Steel Guitar Club Meeting

Post by Randy Boyd »

Jody Cameron, are you coming? I would like to get your new instructional CD.

Flash
Mullen G2 S10 Custom American Flag with 4 & 5; Fender & G&L Tele's, TC Electronics micro effects , Telonics TCA-500b Mini 15 Amp, & Telonics Volume Pedal.
Jody Cameron

Post by Jody Cameron »

Flash, my friend, I'm not gonna be able to make this one due to my schedule. PM me your mailing address, or email it to me at emmonsd10@yahoo.com and I'll send you one.

For those that have not heard Randy play, you're missing out! Try to come Sunday and hear him if you can. :) jc
John Gould

Post by John Gould »

I'm planning on making it! Lord willin and the weather doesn't get nasty.
A couple of guitars
Nashville 1000 Fender Mustang III Boss Katana MKII 50
Emmons LeGrande II and Sho Bud Pro II