1966 Epiphone Century E422T with Original Case $1400

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
Robert Matteo

1966 Epiphone Century E422T with Original Case $1400

Post by Robert Matteo »

This is an 1966 Epiphone Century E422T 6 string made in Kalamazoo Michigan serial number 425580. It has just been gone through by a luthier in Columbus and has basic dings on the headstock and back of the neck. The truss rod cover is the correct reproduction two screw with the "E" and the metal bracket that holds the pick guard is correct and after market. Other than that all is original to my knowledge. It has Kluson tuners and a single pickup with Volume/Tone controls. It has a narrow neck and easy to play. If you know what it is then you know how rare a clean one is. It also has a rare finish because it is not your stock burst finish. The original case is included but has definitely done it's job for the last 45 years. The pic tells the story on the case and I may have the original cord also just for giggles. Thanks and ask any questions you like, I may know the answer and surprise both of us. Shipping is free and with insurance/packing, not being cheap anymore, my price is very fair. I have more pics if you are very interested. Thanks, Bob
Go easy on me I'm studio poor!
Robert Matteo

1966 Epiphone

Post by Robert Matteo »

I will consider offers! Thanks, Bob
Go easy on me I'm studio poor!