"Little" Buddy/ Ron Elliot Birthday Bash

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Buddy Jennison

"Little" Buddy/ Ron Elliot Birthday Bash

Post by Buddy Jennison »

Just a reminder. Tomorrow, the 20th, is when it starts. Doors open at 4 P.M. sharp. Dynamite pickin' starts at 5 P.M.,. Don't have a til' time, some time Friday, I guess. Early birds get the best parking and choice of seats. REMEMBER BYOB, and be prepared--- TO HAVE A GOOD TIME 111 "Little" Buddy..
"Little" Buddy
Bob Martin

Post by Bob Martin »

Hey Little buddy it's Big Bob, do you have a number for Bell Cove so I can call and see if I can get my wheel Chair into Bell Cove I've been there dozens of times but it was before I lost my leg and I never paid any attention if it was wheel chair accessible.

If not I want to wish you and Ron a very happy birthday!

Big Bob
***Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow***
Jack Harper

Post by Jack Harper »

i just got back from a week long trip that peaked at the birthday bash last wednesday nite and it was such a hi-lite. buddy was such a great host and the musical tributes were outstanding, country music at it's best with an emphasis on the lower broadway era of nashville. a who's who. of songwriters, producers and movers and shakers of the real nashville sound were on hand to wish the 2 birthday boys their best.
definitely a nite to remember...
if you were'nt there, stay tuned for next years date announcement.
thanks to joy ford for puttin' on the dawg for such a good reason. as she sez' ...let's have a party.
country............
kyle reid

Post by kyle reid »

No mention of who played & how?
Danny Hammers
Location: Danny & Patricia of Floral City, Florida formerly of Fairdale KY.

Post by Danny Hammers »

Diddo on Jack's post
Everyone had a wonderful time, I know we did
Jack it was nice meeting you.

Singers - Tom Campbell - Mike Dunbar

Steel – Lynn Owsley - Billy Robinson – Chad Udeen – Eddie Dunlap

Lead Guitar - Bobby Reed - Eddie Dunlap

Drums – Rick Reed

Fiddle – Tom Campbell

Bass - Mike Dunbar

Ready for next year

Danny and Patricia
Gibson Console Grand D8 - Weenick DT-10 - Dynalap S8 - TriboTone Bars
Nashville 112s - Vegas 400
Member:
Life Member of R.O.P.E. (Reunion Of Professional Entertainers) , NTSGA, GaSGA, PSGA, ASGA, MSGC, LMSGC, OzarkSGA
Mike Dunbar

Post by Mike Dunbar »

It was a great event, a lot of fun. My favorite part of the night was when young (22 yr old) Eddy Dunlap played a solo number and Ron Elliot, Lynn Owsley, Billy Robinson, and Smiley Roberts gathered close around him, sometimes watching just inches from his bar, trying to shake him a bit. What a rite of passage! Young Dunlap did a fine job. The whole evening was unforgettable. Kudos to Little Buddy and Joy Ford. A special thanks to Noland O'Boyle, who did a fine job on sound.