New Snugster Volume Control Bracket

New products of interest to steel guitarists
Bob Cox

New Snugster Volume Control Bracket

Post by Bob Cox »

The Snugster Volume Control Bracket
by Bobby Cox

This new device attaches to most volume pedals.
After being affixed, it inserts into the back channel of your guitars pedal rack. No holes or drilling required very easy to use. The two clamp knobs on top of device, are then snugged up. This causes it to expand quickly, locking your volume pedal into desired angle and location.No more chasing your volume control around a slick floor. It will stay put, and even help somewhat stabilize your guitar. Since it inserts into the back of rack, and not over the top, it will help prevent the top of rack from marring .
It inserts into standard size racks 1 1/8"-1 1/2" Every guitar is different, so its always a good idea to measure inside span of your rack for the proper span. There are several sizes of snugster brackets.
So whatever your size of rack will determine the one right for you. I think you will be well pleased. There are a couple guitars with the dual rack in a rack which blocks it.
These are now availiable check in the forum accessories section.

Contact me for more info.
Last edited by Bob Cox on 30 Apr 2011 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny Cox
Location: Williamsom WVA, raised in Nashville TN, Lives in Hallettsville Texas

Post by Johnny Cox »

Very nice, since I have several different guitars this may work for me. What is the cost?
Johnny "Dumplin" Cox
"YANKIN' STRINGS & STOMPIN' PEDALS" since 1967.
Bob Cox

Post by Bob Cox »

Johnny, PM sent
Dave Morrison

snuggster bracket

Post by Dave Morrison »

Hey Bobby;I just tried the bracket you made for me.It works great!!!!.It amazes me how you keep coming up with all these great ideas for us steel players, just like the work stands you build.I think everyone will want one of these brackets.Thanks again for your hard work and more than that, for your friendship.Dave
David A. Jones

Post by David A. Jones »

I had sent you an email about a week ago asking how much these cost and what form of payment do you accept.

Dave Jones
Bob Cox

Post by Bob Cox »

Dave you have mail. It may have went to your spam folder in your mail sections.Bob
David A. Jones

Post by David A. Jones »

Thanks for your efforts Bob. I've not received anything - I just checked the server at my provider. I'll look for something else.

Dave Jones
Mike Wilson

Post by Mike Wilson »

I've known Bob for some time now and he always amazes me with new ideas and gadgets for the steel guitar. This bracket is probably the best one yet. (I say "yet", cause I know he will come up with something else before long). The bracket is very well crafted and like he said, I will not have to worry about scratching the finish on the pedal bar. You can move your guitar easily without have to remove the pedal. Once it is attached it isn't going anywhere. If your tired of chasing your volume pedal on a slick floor, you need one of these. If you get tears in your eyes any time you get a scratch on the mirror finish of your pedal bar, you need one of these. These are great Bob, and the new work stands are much better than the first one you came up with.
Ron Epperson

Post by Ron Epperson »

hi bob what is the price and will this fit my gfi ultra
Larry Allen

bracket

Post by Larry Allen »

How much $$$.....will it fit 1980's Sho-Buds?. Thanks, LA
Tony Glassman

Post by Tony Glassman »

Cost?
Bob Cox

snugster bracket