New T-Shirt Design at TSGA

New products of interest to steel guitarists
Tommy Dodd

New T-Shirt Design at TSGA

Post by Tommy Dodd »

Donna and I have been in the custom graphic textiles business for several years now. We have done several t-shirts, hats, jackets, coffee mugs, etc. for several of our steel guitar community and friends. And, I wanted to try my hand at a new process for me and decided to produce a steel guitar shirt and introduce it at the TSGA this week. Here's what it looks like! If you're gonna be in Dallas and would like one come see me.
(I only did a limited quantity so come see me early, please.) My special thanks to Donna and my bud Mr. Randy Beavers for his suggestions and ideas. (Yes Randy, you will get your free shirt.)

Jerry Lee Newberry

Post by Jerry Lee Newberry »

Sure hope you have a 2X for Austin. I know he will want one. See you soon.

Donna
Allen Howington

3X shirt

Post by Allen Howington »

Be sure to bring me a 3X shirt.
Jody Sanders

Post by Jody Sanders »

Save a large for me. Thanks Tommy. Great design. Jody.
pdl20

T shirt

Post by pdl20 »

and a xxx for me .will be in Thur. afternoon to pick up my pod xt cd and now a shirt. Rudy
Mullen G 2 D 10 8 & 6 , Emmons D 10 8& 6 Evans Amps , Revelation,MPX1,Steward PA 1000 rack, Steelers Choice Cross country Seat ,Hilton Pedal, Curt Mangan strings . When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Randy Beavers

Post by Randy Beavers »

Don't that purdy! :D

I've gotta have one.
Tommy Dodd

Post by Tommy Dodd »

Rudy and Allen, of course you know the manly sizes cost more. Like me, I'm sure you're used to being discriminated against because of our manly-sized body.

I'll have your shirts waiting for you.

Look forward to seeing everybody in the Big "D" in a couple days. Safe travel to you all.......
pdl20

t-shirts

Post by pdl20 »

Im thinking of renting out my big chest as a Billboard. see ya soon.
Mullen G 2 D 10 8 & 6 , Emmons D 10 8& 6 Evans Amps , Revelation,MPX1,Steward PA 1000 rack, Steelers Choice Cross country Seat ,Hilton Pedal, Curt Mangan strings . When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Tony Davis

Post by Tony Davis »

Very nice Tommy...I still have an Treasure a couple of Tees that Donna made specially for me.....I'll pick one of these up somewhere down the track
Cheers
Tony
Stu Schulman

Post by Stu Schulman »

Hey Tommy Do you have a XXX for my chubby body?
Steeltronics Z-pickup,Desert Rose S-10 4+5,Desert Rose Keyless S-10 3+5... Mullen G2 S-10 3+5,Telonics 206 pickups,Telonics volume pedal.,Blanton SD -10,Emmons GS_10...Zirctone bar,Bill Groner Bar...any amp that isn't broken.Steel Seat.Com seats...Licking paint chips off of Chinese Toys since 1952.
Kevin Mincke

Post by Kevin Mincke »

Tommy, if there's any left I'm in for a XXL.
Chuck Huffman
Location: Sonora, California, Now Living in Siloam Springs, Ar. USA

Post by Chuck Huffman »

Hi Tommy,
I'd like two XL shirts if you have then. I'd even take a coffee mug if your having them made.
Thanks, Chuck
ZumSteel SD-10 5-8, GFI Ultra SD-10 3+4, Goodrich V/P, Boss DD3, FenderFM, Vegas 400. Learning to play for my Savior, Jesus......
Tommy Dodd

Post by Tommy Dodd »

Thanks to all of you for your very nice comments about our new "Priceless" steel guitar T-shirt design. It was very well received in Dallas and I hope every one that purchased one is enjoying it in good health.

I have several left from the show in most sizes but not all. I will be doing another run in just a few days to fill in the gaps where we sold out. Also, I plan on putting this shirt design up on my website with some other T-shirts I've done too.

Stu, Kevin, and Chuck please shoot me an email and I'll let you know about prices, shipping, etc.

Thanks again to all......