Peterson Strobo-flip tuner

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Larry Jamieson

Post by Larry Jamieson »

Like new conditon, in the box with the bracket to attach it to the leg of your steel guitar. I bid on this on impulse at the Benevolent Fund table at the Dallas show this year. It works well, but I am so use to tuning by ear that I don't really need it.
I'll take exactly what I paid, $175.00 and I'll
pay the shipping in the lower 48. Pay pal or money order works for me. Thanks. Sold to the first person to post here that you'll take it. Sorry, should have posted in accessories...

Larry Jamieson
Ken Metcalf

Post by Ken Metcalf »

This is a good deal.
https://sanantoniosteelguitarassoc.com/
MSA 12 String E9th/B6th Universal
Little Walter PF-89.
Larry Jamieson

Post by Larry Jamieson »

Bump it up ^ ^ ^ ^
This has the Jeff Newman "Sweetened" steel guitar tunings built right in, along with sweetened tunings for guitar and other instruments as well.
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Post by Howard Hughes »

Hay Larry,

Thanks,

From The Land Of OZ-♫Howie-"The Wizard"♫ :whoa:
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 7 Apr 2011 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Larry Jamieson

Post by Larry Jamieson »

Sold, this can be closed. Thanks. We'll send Bob a donation. Larry J.