Sierra - 'Session Series' ***REDUCED***

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Mark Kuziak

Sierra - 'Session Series' ***REDUCED***

Post by Mark Kuziak »

I bought this guitar new in 2000 here in Alberta. E9/B6, 8 and 5, 25" scale, gearless, wheel ezz hardshell case, manual. Beautiful near new condition. Never been on the road. Will include a 66 page book of scales from Joe Wright, and 2 courses on VHS, one from Joe and one from Jeff N. $2800.00 obo. or would consider trade for D10 Mullen,Zum,Derby or Emmons. Thanks.
Last edited by Mark Kuziak on 4 Mar 2011 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Kuziak

Post by Mark Kuziak »

Depending on the location of the buyer and the amount agreed upon, I would consider paying the shipping * if this would help * Thanks Mark.
Mark Kuziak

Post by Mark Kuziak »

Decided to reduce my price to $ 2400.00 and I'll still consider paying the shipping. Had no idea these were so unpopular. Mark
Aaron Wayne

Post by Aaron Wayne »

wish it were an S10, I'd be on it!!
Mark Kuziak

Post by Mark Kuziak »

Thanks for the reply Aaron, Yea, Sierra U12 don't seem to be very popular which kind of surprises me. I remember going to a Jeff Newman seminar in Calgary in the late 70's and people saying that they thought U12 were the guitar of the future, but it just didn't seem to take off. I paid over $4000.00 for this guitar and thought nothing of it! Mark.
Geoff Cline

Post by Geoff Cline »

Just my two cents...its a BEAUTIFUL guitar and extremely versatile. Takes a bit more work and thinking and its just "different" from the more "traditional" steels.

Stay the course...
Mark Kuziak

Post by Mark Kuziak »

I think your absolutely right Geoff "different" seems to be the key word.
Dan Najvar

Post by Dan Najvar »

I can't believe this hasn't sold. I have always wanted one of these. Sierra makes/made an absolutley beautiful guitar. And man are they great on the road! My S-10 Royalty 5x4 has been solid but I always wanted to go "universal" as well as keyless!
I too have had a hard time selling mine though I came close a few times and the deals fell through. I'll keep checking this post and if I end up with the money I will be in touch.
Mark Kuziak

Post by Mark Kuziak »

Thanks Dan, for the post. You must be my lucky charm! ( Happy St.Patrick's day.) Because as of 7pm. tonight (our time) my guitar is 'SOLD' pending receipt of funds. Donation forthcoming to the Forum.
Dan Najvar

Post by Dan Najvar »

HaHa!!! That's Great! My day will come...I'm a patient man!
steve takacs

Post by steve takacs »

I knew that Sierra would sell given a little time. Great guitars and greatly undervalued, in my opinion. I've had four and have one still . Buyer will enjoy this fine machine. stevet
Mark Kuziak

Post by Mark Kuziak »

Thanks Steve.