Taylor T-5

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
mtulbert

Taylor T-5

Post by mtulbert »

Hi Guys,

I have a nice Taylor T-5 for sale. It has a Sunburst top and is in excellent condition. I bought this guitar last year for an Acoustic/Steel gig which has turned into steel only gig so I don't need this.

Bought for $1500

Sell for $1250.

Also, this guitar is supposed to be an acoustic/electric and no it will not sound like a Strat or a Tele but more of a smooth Jazz type guitar sound.

I have two bridges for the guitar and it is currently set up as an acoustic. with a wound third string. If you want to go for the easier action, simply change the bridge and restring with the electric setup.

These are not scratches but a reflection in the lower left part of the back of the guitar

Thanks for looking
Mark T

Rittenberry Laquer D10, Rittenberry Prestige SD10, Revelation Preamp,Revelation Octal Preamp,Lexicon PCM 92 Reverb, Furlong Cabinet
Bill R. Baker

guitar

Post by Bill R. Baker »

I have a guitar exactly like this one and I cannot begin to tell you how great it is. Five tones at your fingertips. This price is unbelievable. I think the retail on this guitar should be around
$2500.
mtulbert

Post by mtulbert »

Thanks for the Response Bill

TTT
Mark T

Rittenberry Laquer D10, Rittenberry Prestige SD10, Revelation Preamp,Revelation Octal Preamp,Lexicon PCM 92 Reverb, Furlong Cabinet
mtulbert

Post by mtulbert »

TTT
Mark T

mtulbert

Post by mtulbert »

Lowered to 1200 or looking to get into a good electric guitar.

Preferred guitar is a Fender. What do you have?

M
Mark T

Bobby Stalnaker

guitar trade

Post by Bobby Stalnaker »

HELLO...I HAVE A BRAND NEW FENDER STRAT VG ...WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED ? THANKS BOBBY
mtulbert

Post by mtulbert »

Bobby

Check your email

M
Mark T