Gibson SG Standard - 3 pic's added

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
Bob Carter

Gibson SG Standard - 3 pic's added

Post by Bob Carter »

Gibson SG - Purchased new and still like new condition, used 4 times at church functions. Been under my bed for at least six years, probably longer.
$760.00 shipped. Includes hard case.
Bob
Last edited by Bob Carter on 18 Jan 2011 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chris LeDrew

Post by Chris LeDrew »

I've never seen a newer standard with dot inlays. Do you have a pic of the headstock? One of the entire guitar would do. Thanks!
Jackson Steel Guitars
Web: www.chrisledrew.com
Patrick Strain

Post by Patrick Strain »

Nope. Chris must have mistyped. That's not a Standard. It looks like an earlier SG Special with a gloss finish. Nice guitar.
Bob Carter

Post by Bob Carter »

Hi Chris, I had intended to put 3 pic's on the ad plus the case. I was unable to get them to upload. It took me over a hour to get just the one on. I'll take some more pic's and try from another computer.
The guitar is at least 12 years old. I'm not good at remembering dates. My age is having an effect but I'll never say anything that I know not to be the thuth. Thanks for the interest.
Blessings,
Bob
Bob Carter

Post by Bob Carter »

Hi Guys, The pic of the head stock appears to have dings, it does not. The one in the case looks like the pick guard is scratched, it is not.
Thanks for looking.
Bob
Chris LeDrew

Post by Chris LeDrew »

Thanks, Bob....guitar looks great. How would you describe the neck profile? Chunky? Slim?
Jackson Steel Guitars
Web: www.chrisledrew.com
Bob Carter

Post by Bob Carter »

Hi Chris, I guess it would be best discribed as medium. I've seen thicker and I've seen some too slim for my fingers. But I don't consider myself as a guitar player. I'm a bass player and steel player,
I can play some guitar but never been fond of it. You would think someone that plays steel would like guitar, but I'd much rather double on bass if given the choice. Hope this helps.
Thanks,
Bob
Bob Carter

Post by Bob Carter »

Please close - No Interest -
THANKS