RIgel G-110 Custom Mandolin

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
Bruce Meyer

RIgel G-110 Custom Mandolin

Post by Bruce Meyer »

This is a little unusual for the Forum sales area, but I'd rather try and sell it here first and give the Forum a donation rather than Ebay and Paypal.

Rigel G-110 Custom Mandolin, excellent condition. It was appraised by George Gruhn here in Nashville for $3,000 in early September. I can fax or scan and email his letter to interested buyers. Gruhn said it was "2001 vintage" and the serial number is 1560.

It has the built-in piezo pickup. I purchased it used in early 2004 and it has only been out of the case twice a year for 30 minutes or so. I've kept it humidified during each winter. I do not believe the case is a Rigel case, but it is in decent shape and still road worthy. I can provide more pictures when needed.

This is a sweet sounding instrument, as witnessed by the fact that it is the only instrument that my wife didn't want me to sell. However, it is a shame to let it sit here and not be played.

Price $3,000 plus packaging and shipping. I really, really, hope that someone in the mid-South area wants this mandolin so I don't have to ship it.
Rex Thomas

Hi, neighbor!

Post by Rex Thomas »

Played 'em, heard 'em, Rigel's are great sounding/playing mandolins.
bumpskee :D
Bruce Meyer

Post by Bruce Meyer »

Bump.
Bruce Meyer

Post by Bruce Meyer »

Bump
Bruce Meyer

Post by Bruce Meyer »

Couple more bumps before eBay gets it.