Hall Of Fame Show - Dec 5, Missouri

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

DeWitt Scott

Hall Of Fame Show - Dec 5, Missouri

Post by DeWitt Scott »

Here is the information on The Steel Guitar Hall Of Fame, Inc. Fund Raising.
THE STEEL GUITAR
HALL OF FAME, INC.

The Steel Guitar Hall Of Fame will present a “Steel Guitar Spectacular Show” featuring a Nashville Steel Guitarist and local players and bands.

NICK NIXON – A long time icon as a professional performer with may hit records to his credit. Also a great songwriter. Nick will have his band with him and will also have a booth set up for the Gateway Country Music Association. You can join up or renew your yearly subscription.

MIKE SWEENEY – Mike is an excellent Country player and has toured and recorded for many top name country singers. Mike will have many of his CD’s and Instruction courses with him for sale. Highly respected by fans and pro steel players alike!

EDDIE LANGE. A local player that might be a new name to most of us. But his qualification are very similar to Mike Sweeney. I know that you will really enjoy his set and meeting with him

MATT HUGES – Another local player that has never played on one of HOF shows. Matt will have his band with him..

Schedule
Nick Nixon……………….1:00 - 1:45
Mike Sweeney……………2:00 - 2:30
Eddie Lange…… ………..2:40 - 3:10
Matt Hughes.……………..3:20 - 3:50
Mike Sweeney……………4:00 - 5:00

Sunday, December 5th, 2010
MOOSE LODGE #1513
2705 VETERANS MEMORIAL DR
ST. CHARLES, MO 63303
1:00pm -5:00pm

Donation $10.00 Children under 12 is Free

The Moose Lodge is the one that we put on many shows in the past and the same location. For more information you can contact the following:

Moose Lodge PHONE (636) 723-7794 Hall Of Fame (314) 427-7794 or email scotty@scottysmusic.com

See you there - Scotty
Mike Sweeney

Post by Mike Sweeney »

Teresa and I would like to thank Scotty for having us back again this year. This is a great show folks and for a cause close to any steel players heart. Come on out and enjoy the music and fellowship!
Zumsteel steel guitars, Telonics and Peavey amplifiers, GHS strings.
John L. Farrell

Post by John L. Farrell »

Wish i could be there. Looks like you all are going to have a great time. Next year I will do a better job with my schedule. It will be a beautiful day and I'm sure you will have a full house to hear these great musicians. John
Mike Sweeney

Post by Mike Sweeney »

Just wanted to take a few minutes and thank Scotty for having us come out for the show and the wonderful dinner on Saturday night. We had a great time.
The show was a lot of fun, With everybody doing a great job. And it was good to see and hear Eddie Lang and to play some with him again. I hope the show was successful and that there are many more to come.
Zumsteel steel guitars, Telonics and Peavey amplifiers, GHS strings.