Jody Cameron & Craig Schmidt

Steel guitar web sites, videos and recordings on the Internet

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Bill Holt

Jody Cameron & Craig Schmidt

Post by Bill Holt »

I've been checking out some older vids from Flag City Opry. Billy Mata was on the show, and we were joined by Jody Cameron. I love two steels (Ricky Davis and Roger Edgington have doubled up with Craig before, too). I may have posted this in the past, but Craig and Jody are worth another listen, IMHO. I mean, really... you can never have too much steel. (I'm entirely biased, of course. :mrgreen: )

South of the Border

Bill
I'm a Bob Moore Junkie!!!
Jody Cameron

Post by Jody Cameron »

Thanks Bill. I really enjoyed working with those guys that night. Billy and Craig and all the guys in the band were great folks. jc
Bill Holt

Post by Bill Holt »

I don't want to forget my good friend and great picker Randy Boyd who is a great steeler, and plays a mean guitar and harp.

Jody,

When are you going to come back and see us? Sure love your playing. It's a real treat to hear you play.
Jody Cameron

Post by Jody Cameron »

Bill, thanks so much! I don't know when I'll be back. That was a one-time deal, as I was actually there to play on Bill Middleton's set that night. Billy asked me if I'd set in on his set, so I did. I really liked it and would like to come back sometime though. JC
Bill Holt

Post by Bill Holt »

I sure hope you do. Don't know what it would take to get you there, but it sure would be a privilege to pick with you again. I'll visit with Charlie about it.
Brandon Ordoyne

Post by Brandon Ordoyne »

Awesome! :)
'74 Emmons D10 P/P 8x5,'15 Rittenberry D10 8x5, Peavey Nashville 112, 400 & 1000, Fender Twin Reverb Tone Master, Hilton, Goodrich L120, Boss DD-3 and RV-3