'' O.S.G.A. Ohio '' Jam .

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

KENNY KRUPNICK

Post by KENNY KRUPNICK »

Chips Ahoy everyone. See ya' tommorrow. :D
Gary Preston

'' Packed House ''

Post by Gary Preston »

:D :D :D All i can say is '' WOOOOOW '' what a crowd . We had a packed house ! This was the biggest and best jam we ever had :D We have been so blessed to have such great players like Sonny Curtis ,Leland Darst ,Bobby Cox ,Ike Landrum ,Mike Wilson ,Greg Jones ,Kenny Krupnick ,Gary Phillips , Gary Steele ,Larry Cole ,Ed Mason , Joe Webber , .. Gary Lloyd and Barry Wheeler from Charleston West Virgina ,Their better halves doing a great job singing . We had a couple that came from Pennsylvania that came and played and sang that are great friends of Sonny Curtis . Mr. Lonnie Coonts played steel for the first time for us and did a great job . Lonnie laid down some great lead and great singing for us also. Larry Cole and Ike Landrum also played some great lead guitar for us . Marvin Born doing a great job for us also . For the first time we had Roger Evilsizer doing a great job playing steel . Mr Victor Wolfe doing a great job on keyboards for us . I hope i havn't forgotten anyone but if i did please forgive me . What a great time we had all day long . Thanks to everyone that worked the jam and made the day go smooth . Hope to see a big crowd in December . Best regards . Gary Preston .
KENNY KRUPNICK

Post by KENNY KRUPNICK »

I had a wonderful time as well.Great to see Greg Jones back with us. :D I love those Peavey chips. :D Thanks to Mr. Dick Sexton. :D
Dick Sexton

OSGA Jam!

Post by Dick Sexton »

As always, good to see everyone... Sorry I had to scoot out early. Speaking of Scoots, how about Garys Hemi Powered Trike. Wow...

Kenny, it was fish and chips for sure... Sorry I missed your set, I'll bet that 112 sounded awesome with those new 2134's in there. I'm glad that your pleased.

See you all next time...
Roger Evilsizor

Post by Roger Evilsizor »

WOW is right Gary. I had a great time and really enjoyed myself yesterday. The jam is super fun. I really enjoyed getting to spend time with my friends that I don't get to see often enough and meeting a lot of new friends. What a room full of talent. Thanks so much for having me and treating me like 'family'. I'll definitely be back for the next one in December.

Roger
Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

Roger it was great to have you my friend . We try our level best to treat everyone like family . Thanks for inviting some of your friends and band buddies with you . The jam seems to be getting bigger and better . Hopefully one day we will have all the steel players along with the other musicians around Ohio coming to the jams . I'm sure they will enjoy themselves if they do , it becomes '' habit forming '' if you please .

Kenny the mod sounded real good along with the Lexicon Processor .

Mr. Sexton don't forget to bring your steel for the next jam . Sorry i didn't get to talk with you very much ,the jam keeps me going all day it seems . Again thank you to all that came and played and sang along with those that came to listen and enjoy the day . G.P.
Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

:D Bump a great jam !
barry wheeler

Post by barry wheeler »

We once again had a wonderful time at the jam. So many talented players. Thanks to Gary and all those who help him put on a great jam.

Annette Wheeler
Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

Thanks Barry but it takes more than me to have a successful jam . We have a few others that come to the clubhouse on Friday evening and set up the room and sound system etc . Then it all pays off when we see a great crowd like the last jam . It makes the work we put into it go away . I hope we keep on having great crowds like the last one . We do have expensive's to pay and without the folks coming to listen and also play we go in the hole . Thanks again for coming . Best regards , G.P.