Phoenix Steel Guitar Convention date for 2011

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

James Golliher

Phoenix Steel Guitar Convention date for 2011

Post by James Golliher »

Does anyone have the date of the Phoenix Steel Guitar Convention next year?
Jerry Lee Newberry

Post by Jerry Lee Newberry »

It should be Jan. 27 - 28 - 29.

Donna
Billy Easton

Post by Billy Easton »

The correct dates are January 20.21, and 22,2011. Same venue, The Grace Inn and Convention Center, Phoenix, AZ. Check out the website at www.swsteelguitar.com

Come and Join us for a great event!!

Billy Easton, Chairman SWSGA
Las Vegas, NV
Billy & Meriul Easton
Nashville, TN
Jerry Hayes

Post by Jerry Hayes »

Who will be in the house band?.....JH in Va.
Don't matter who's in Austin (or anywhere else) Ralph Mooney is still the king!!!
Jerry Lee Newberry

Sorry for the wrong dates I gave. I didn't have my calendar in front of me. Should have checked it first.

Donna
James Golliher

Phoenix Steel Guitar Convention

Post by James Golliher »

Thank you for the date info. Jay Golliher :)
Jim Cohen

Post by Jim Cohen »

Already lookin' forward to getting back there in January. I was sorry to have to miss it this past year.
J'beaux
Billy Easton

Post by Billy Easton »

Thanks, for the interest guys...we are planning on a really great time...!!! Our backup band is the best available....Roy Rosetta, Paul Polish, Denny Sarver, Johnny Davis, Chuck Back, Al Vescovo, and others. We are making big plans to have the best show ever. I hope each of you can attend....we have the MOST ECLECTIC steel guitar show in the world. Everything from Country, to Classical, to Jazz, to Blues, and a wide variety of broadway show tunes, and who knows what these guys will come up with next. We really have something for everyone. Mark your calendars and plan a trip for a warm January in Phoenix.

Billy
Billy & Meriul Easton
Nashville, TN
Joe Naylor

Billy you forgot

Post by Joe Naylor »

Rock-n-Roll

and we can count on Country Music and as Tommy Dodd plays even some from other countries.

Donna - show up a week late and we could have a second show -------JUST KIDDIN let's not start a roomer

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Jerry Lee Newberry

Hey Joe, That second show might be a good one!!!!!!!! HAHA!!!!!!!

I knew I should have gone out and got my calendar before I posted, but thought for sure I knew when it was. As Jerry is always telling my " You don't know everything "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna
Rick Myrland

Post by Rick Myrland »

Coming down from Wisconsin this year, missed 2010. Does anyone know if they are planning on having a seminar similar to the one they had this past year?
Mullen G2; Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb; Goodrich L-120
Joe Naylor

Post by Joe Naylor »

We will post that soon - I am fairly sure there will be at least one or two to choos from but do not have the details yet.

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP