Emmons D-10 P/P Fat Back, Spit Tail Necks

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Don Reed

Emmons D-10 P/P Fat Back, Spit Tail Necks

Post by Don Reed »

I'm not sending any pictures at this time, because I'm still cleaning the pedal rack, but here is the story. I'm waiting on the decision from the disability judge on my hearing which was on June 21, 2010. It will be at the soonest July 21, 2010. If I don't here by the 23rd this guitar is going up for sale. So, the story is that when my mom passed away 5 years ago, my siblings told me to keep what was left of a small life policy (I took care of here for 13 years). I ordered an Emmons P/P. The cabinet (FAT BACK) is 40 years old or better, the original lacquer finish. The parts on the rest of the guitar were put on brand new. I played my LeGrande II most of the time, which I had to sell last year. I've played the P/P since, but only a few one night gig. Eddie Lane Has twee-ct this guitar out for me. It has the new Legrande pedals and the little grover keys. When I'm finished with the pedal rack I'll upload pics. I'll be asking 3400.00 for this axe, which I hope I can keep, but if not, later on I'll buy another guitar. Thanks for reading. 417-334-0337

:D
Last edited by Don Reed on 14 Jul 2010 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jack Musgrave

Post by Jack Musgrave »

Don, good luck with your guitar. you have been one of my favorite players for years. I pray for the Good Lord's blessings on you my brother
Don Reed

Post by Don Reed »

Thank you Jack so much for your post. I'm depending on The Good Lord's favor. I Think if I have to sell this guitar, I going to try to show it at the superjam on the 23rd and 24th in Branson, MO if Terry will allow me.

The pics should be uploaded at that time. This guitar has class. I call it "mama's steel" since she bought it for me after she went home to the Lord.