Coated fingerpicks ; the last mod.

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Shane Reilly

Post by Shane Reilly »

Hi Andy, how much to ship to Australia. Say if I ordered 3-4 sets?
Cheers, Shane.
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hey Shane: The same as in U.S. & Europe, $8.00 per set. For 3 sets, $24.00. this covers paypal chgs. & postage & pkg. Thanks for your interest, and for looking at rhe add. It seems, lots of folks are reading the add but, lately, not many are ordering. Sure haven't shipped 22,ooo sets of picks yet. :) I'll look forward to your order. Andy H.
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Coated Finger Picks; the last mod

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

*ORDERING INFO: http://tinyurl.com/coated-fingerpicks

Thanks For Looking :!: , ♫Howie♫ For ♫Andy♫ :whoa:
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Dan Moslander

Finger savin picks

Post by Dan Moslander »

Hey, Andy..........I just sent you the money for some of your picks............hope they're as good as everybody says they are......I'm tired of sore fingers............thanks, Dan
By the way, the way your email is shown on the forum, the lower line btwn your name and the '6' doesn't show.......finally found out by emailing you a note..............pymt via Paypal
The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God" Psa. 14:1

don't have a gear list...I'm broke
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Dan: That durn underscore has been trouble ever since I started this, but it's a bunch of trouble to changeit too. I thimk when we get30,000 hits on this add I'll close it& start over with a simpler email address. Yours & mike Archers & any others that order before Tue . will be mailed then. Happy pickin'. Andy H.
Dan Moslander

Finger savin picks

Post by Dan Moslander »

Andy, be looking forward to trying them out........
thanks..........Dan
Have to tell Mike, a big HOWDY from the Left coast...
The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God" Psa. 14:1

don't have a gear list...I'm broke
Shane Reilly

Post by Shane Reilly »

Hi Andy,just ordered 3 sets via Paypal. Look forward to trying them out.
Cheers, Shane.
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Coated Finger Picks; the last mod

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Mike Archer

great picks

Post by Mike Archer »

Wow Andy these picks are great!!!

order these picks be prepared to get hooked!!

I did Mike :D
Howard Hughes

Coated Finger Picks: The Last Mod

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

*Thanks Mike :!:

**ORDERING INFO: http://tinyurl.com/coated-fingerpicks

Shane Reilly

Post by Shane Reilly »

My picks arrived in 6 days!!From louisiana to Melbourne Australia.
Love these picks!! Thanks Andy.Now,where was I? That's right...PICKIN'.
Howard Hughes

Coated Finger Picks: The Last Mod

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Donnie Pierce

Pick order

Post by Donnie Pierce »

Just sent you an order for 2 black,2 red picks. per pay pal. thanks Donnie Pierce
MSA Classic S-10,Zumsteel Encore
Fender Steel King,Fender Twin Reverb
Hilton Pedal,George L Cable
Black Box,Wet Reverb
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Thanks Donnie; I just read the email from paypal. Too late to mail this week, but they'll be on the way first thing Mon. AM. Took you a while to wear the first ones out. :) Hope these last just as long. Happy pickin'. Andy H.
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Jack Harper

Post by Jack Harper »

andy.............
i fella ask me if reckon you would be in st louis?
and i sez.........
well, i guess you might better ask ol' andy......

country.........
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hey Jack; Tell him, sorry, maybe next time. My day job is hecktic this month & I had to make a choice of St Louis or a road trip thru Kansas then to Bakersfield, Ca.& back. Gonna go on the trip & jam with Larry Petree,Norm Hamlett & maybe the Hag if I get lucky. Thats the last two weeks of Sept.
Sorry I missed the jam in Magee last Sat. I was still tired from the great time Wayne & I had at the supperjam in Branson. See you later. Andy H.
Guido Hausmann

Post by Guido Hausmann »

...just sent you $16 for two pairs of your black coated picks!
if they work with my fingers, it would be a big help!!
cheers
guido
Sho~Bud Pro II, Sho~Bud LDG, Fender '79 Vibrosonic 1x15 JBL, Fender '72 Bandmaster Reverb + Custom 2x12 Vintage Alnico Cab, Fender 75 1x15", Randall Steel Man 500, Peavey Session 500, Goodrich L120, Sho~Bud Pedal
www.facebook.com/guido.luckylola
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hey Guido: They're on the way. Sent you 2 .025 black Dunlops & 2 np-1 black Nationals. Thanks & Happy pickin'. Look for them in 10 to 15 days. Andy H.
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Guido Hausmann

Post by Guido Hausmann »

...perfect!!
Sho~Bud Pro II, Sho~Bud LDG, Fender '79 Vibrosonic 1x15 JBL, Fender '72 Bandmaster Reverb + Custom 2x12 Vintage Alnico Cab, Fender 75 1x15", Randall Steel Man 500, Peavey Session 500, Goodrich L120, Sho~Bud Pedal
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Guido Hausmann

Post by Guido Hausmann »

...these things work great!! no issue with slipping off my slicky fingers anymore!!
this really helps a lot!
cheers from germany
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Thanks Guido; This is why I do it. Please tell all your friends about them. Sales are kinda slow right now. :( Not getting more than 4 or 5 orders a month. Gonna keep on coating tho. :) . Happy pickin'. Andy H.
P/S Have gotten a few repete orders lately. Must be doin' something right, but eventually the coating does wear off.
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^