Coated fingerpicks ; the last mod.

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Coated Finger Picks; the last mod

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

*Ordering Info: http://tinyurl.com/coated-fingerpicks

Thanks For Looking :!: , ♫Howie♫ For ♫Andy♫ :whoa:
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
David Graves

Great Picks! and even Better service!!

Post by David Graves »

Andy I got my picks the other day and WOW are these things comfortable!!! I'm normally a banjo and Lead guitar player and do a lot of fast chicken picken and I've flipped picks all the way out to the third row of seats before... but it will never happen again. These are great... and I could wear them to bed if I wasn't carefull. They are that comfortable. thank you. I've also sent you a PM
Thanks again!!
St. Blues 1984 "Holy Grail"
Take the time to introduce someone young to music... and play a few songs with someone old.
Tommy Bannister

coated finger picks

Post by Tommy Bannister »

hhey andy and howie, these picks are so comfy that my buddies who come to see me forget to take them off wuen they leave, so have paypaled you $64 for 8 sets more of your picks
4 dunlop
4 nationals any color
quick ?
is yer yellow ones 9 or 18 plated gold? he hee
yhrir are surly tresured that way to me!!!
Let me know if you start doing coated thumppicks,
My thomb was crushed as a lad,but can still ose it ok quite well ,but it's bit on the latge side so needs a bitof compfort
god bless you and your famly also to howie from OZ
Yommy Bannister UK
GOT EVERYTHING a steelplayer needs except movement owing to a bad stroke
paralizing my compleat left side

may god grant me return of it all!!
williams d10 9/8 burnt orange box,bobro,itone,rowland space echo,goodridge ldr 120 VP,any bars,quad reverb,sonar 8.5 vegus 10,soundforge, plus foxtex 24/24,maki 16 trk desk,could go on forever,two Nashville 112's pevey 500 session, steel guitar black box,LDR 120 VP

brand new WILLIAMS D10 9,8 NOT PLAYED OWING TO MY STROKE,WHAT A BUMMER!!!
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

* Thank You Tommy For The Kind Words :!: God Bless You and Yours, Also My Friend :!:

**Ordering Info: http://tinyurl.com/coated-fingerpicks

Thanks For Looking :!: , ♫Howie♫ For ♫Carl♫ :whoa:
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

*ORDERING INFO: http://tinyurl.com/coated-fingerpicks

Keith Nelson

Post by Keith Nelson »

paypal payment sent!
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Keith; Your order by paypal didn't come thru. Please ck the address to make sure the d---underscore is between the n & 6. I have no doubt you sent it, I just didn't get it. Frustrating! Thanks. Andy H.
Keith Nelson

Post by Keith Nelson »

E mail sent re transaction.
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Keith; I mailed you a 2nd order tue. may 25th. Hope you get this one. If not, let me know & I'll send them to Larry Petree's for you. Andy H.
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

*Andy Hope You Have A Great & Safe Time This Weekend At The Show!!! In MS!!!!. ♫H♫*
Rick Lodholz

Picks

Post by Rick Lodholz »

Andy'

Received picks in mail yesterday...Thank You!!!

Regards

Rick Lodholz
The Early Bird May Get The Worm...But The Second Mouse Gets The Cheese!

74 LDG-George L Pup & cables, NV 400 w/extreme mod by Ken Fox, Hilton Pedal, Tama Throne.

International Sho-Bud Brotherhood Member # 1974
Howard Hughes

Coated Finger Picks

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

**Rick, Thank You :!: , And I'm Sure Andy Will Also, When He Returns From MS, This Weekend :!: , ♫Howie♫ :D
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Just got rested from a great time in Laurel Ms. I do thank everone for posting. Got a email from Keith Nelson in Bakersfield, His first order got lost in mail so I sent a 2nd one. The first on arrived 3 weeks late. He paypaled the money for the replacment order. As I've said before; ALL steelers are honest. I'll see a bunch of you in Gulfport June 11 & 12. Happy pickin'. Andy H.
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Hal Higgins

Post by Hal Higgins »

I can't say enough great things about Andy Hinton. He's one great fellow....Thanks, Andy, for such a great product. I love my "BLUE COATED PICKS"....Someday I want to be able to do something really special for you......see ya in Gulfport!
HAL...Excel D-10 w/ 8 & 5. SteelSeat.com w/back,SteelSeat.com Pedal Board on Legs with Quilter Tone Block 200 amp, Boss GE 7, Boss DD 3, Boss RV 6, Boss RT-20 Hilton Expression Pedal, Evans Cabinet with 4 ohm Eminence 15" speaker. BJS birthstone bar, Powder coated Tone bar by Michael Hillman. Dunlop Coated finger picks and Zookies L30 thumb picks.
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Jack Willis

Slippers for my fingers

Post by Jack Willis »

Andy,

Picks arrived today. Amazing feel and comfort. Thanks again. Jack Willis
Mullen SD10 pre RP, Milkman 40w mini steel, Wet reverb mono, Profex II, Yamaha keyboard, lots of books about music theory and PSG.
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Thanks Jack; Glad to know you got the picks in a timely manner. Been having delivery problems with the U S Postal Svc. In California & Indianapolis lately. Maybe they've got their act together. Happy pickin'. Andy H.
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Dave Giegerich

Post by Dave Giegerich »

Thanks Andy, add me to the list of satisfied customers. A great product, service and price. The picks are very comfortable. I'm going to miss the dirty yellow sheen of NuSkin on my fingers though.....
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Thanks Dave; For all who read this but haven't tried them. I'll be at the OSGA superjam in Branson on July 23 &24 listening to Terry Bethyl & all the other superpickers that's coming. Specially want to see Jerry Foster's new D 10 Justice. Here's your chance to get the picks at a reduced price. Hope to see many of you there. Happy pickin'. Andy H.
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^^TTT^^^

Michael Barton

Post by Michael Barton »

Andy,

As a beginner in the early '70s, and three years ago, and back at it again now, I can say that these coated picks remove one more stumbling block. Since I'm trying to build technique up from ground zero, I'd much rather be tugging a little to pull comfortable picks off, then to be constantly pushing uncomfortable picks on.
(I'm sure a good face-to-face teacher could have lessened that problem, but we work with what we have.)

I was also impressed that I placed my order through PayPal on Sunday night and pulled the picks out of the mailbox in WV on Wednesday. Thanks, Mike
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Thank you Mike: I try to give fast service. Sometimes, lately, the postal service hasn't cooperated & lost some picks. Normally they get there in 3 days in U.S.A.; Takes 10 to 14 days to Europe. I appreciate your post. Happy pickin'. Andy H.