emmons guitar - Paolo Ercoli

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Brian Henry

emmons guitar - Paolo Ercoli

Post by Brian Henry »

Hi Paolo - has it arrived yet?
Last edited by Brian Henry on 6 Apr 2010 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN GEORGIA
Paolo Ercoli

Post by Paolo Ercoli »

Ciao Henry,
hey, Paola is a girl, my name is Paolo ! :-) :-)

No, not yet. Told you I advise you all when will be here.

We are working on it.
it will arrive.
ciao.
thanks.
Carl Kilmer

Post by Carl Kilmer »

Hi Paolo, Maybe things are looking up now.
I finally got my case deliverd last week,
after waiting for almost 7 months. :D :D :D
Carl
aka "Lucky Kay"--Custom built Rittenberry SD10 3X5, Walker S/S, NV-112, and Hilton Pedal
Paul King

Post by Paul King »

Paolo, It is good to see you still are positive about receiving the guitar. I will tell you I ordered a part for my guitar. I called, got a price, sent them a check and received the part all in 10 days. I had absolutely no problem with their company. Granted the part was not a new guitar and did not cost that much but the service was very quick since everything was done through the postal service. I look forward to hearing that you received the new guitar and are satisfied with what you received.
Andy Sandoval

Post by Andy Sandoval »

Yes Paolo, A lot of Forum members are very interested in this situation and want it to end with both parties satisfied. Hopefully you will have some good news soon. :)
Brian Henry

Post by Brian Henry »

If it was really shipped on Feb 20, 2010 as you said it should have been there by now.
Last edited by Brian Henry on 8 Apr 2010 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN GEORGIA
Paolo Ercoli

Post by Paolo Ercoli »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

we are very patience men.
:lol:
Billy Carr
Restricted

psg

Post by Billy Carr »

Scary! No guitar yet. Wow!
Kevin Hatton

Post by Kevin Hatton »

Paolo, we are all watching this.
Last edited by Kevin Hatton on 7 Apr 2010 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pete Burak

Post by Pete Burak »

Kevin Hatton wrote:Paolo, we are all w2atching this.
Yeah, Hey can you post the Tracking number?... How far has it made it so far?
CrowBear Schmitt

Post by CrowBear Schmitt »

:aside:
Have mercy !
chris ivey

Post by chris ivey »

i'm tired of waiting!

i'd still love to hear the emmons co. side of this story...this is giving me concern about their integrity.
Stu Schulman

Post by Stu Schulman »

I don't think they sent him a tracking number? I myself am not that patient,I can't really tell the Emmons people how to run their bizz but this sure makes me want to never buy anything from them,Not even a T-shirt or a baseball cap. :(
Steeltronics Z-pickup,Desert Rose S-10 4+5,Desert Rose Keyless S-10 3+5... Mullen G2 S-10 3+5,Telonics 206 pickups,Telonics volume pedal.,Blanton SD -10,Emmons GS_10...Zirctone bar,Bill Groner Bar...any amp that isn't broken.Steel Seat.Com seats...Licking paint chips off of Chinese Toys since 1952.
Bob Blair

Post by Bob Blair »

This is the guitar that, as of February 20, we were told had been shipped?!?
Andy Sandoval

Post by Andy Sandoval »

I've never shipped anything over seas but 45 days and no guitar yet just don't sound right to me and the fact that they didn't give them a tracking number also doesn't sound right. What's up with that???
Brian Henry

Post by Brian Henry »

It might be a good idea to request a tracking number.
Last edited by Brian Henry on 8 Apr 2010 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN GEORGIA
Richard Sinkler

Post by Richard Sinkler »

I don't think it shipped. I can't see Emmons going to the trouble to crate it and find another shipper with room in a container for the guitar to send it by ship. That cost would be enormous. And I believe ALL courier services (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc) all deliver to Italy (and they have tracking numbers). It's been too long since they say they shipped the guitar. DEMAND some kind of proof, like a tracking number. I suspect you'll just get more of the Lashley BS runaround.
Carter D10 8p/8k, Dekley S10 3p/4k C6 setup,Regal RD40 Dobro, NV400, NV112 . Playing for 53 years and still counting.
Olli Haavisto

Post by Olli Haavisto »

Fedex ,UPS etc. to Europe a week, 10 days max. My experience with a lot of deliveries...
Olli Haavisto
Finland
Joey Ace

History

Post by Joey Ace »

Brian Henry

Post by Brian Henry »

Sorry to hear about the passing of your dear mother. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Last edited by Brian Henry on 8 Apr 2010 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN GEORGIA
Paolo Ercoli

Post by Paolo Ercoli »

Hi guys,
I just saw now all your post, I've been away for the last days because suddenly a sad thing happened to me, and I'm sorry to tell that I've lost my mother 2 days ago, just after my father, few times ago. So.. it's not that I didn't want to post....I think you'll understand. Also now, not feeling very well, but for curiosity I try to see if somebody have written something...and I see you did.
Anyway, yes, the pedal is steel the one of which I wrote you they said it was sent the 20th of febraury.
The story is long, and I don't want to explain what happened, what they say and what they have done.
I just say now that the PSG will be in Italy soon (I guess), because we commissioned another Shipping Company here to take care of all the matter, and I think soon it will arrive.
Our story, you know it from long time ago now, so, I just say that "in my opinion" (even if a lots of you say that you never heard the other side of the story) Ivano has not been treated very well.
Saying this, now is usuless to write again something against them or to be hilarious with them.
Just leave it. We are ok, and I'll tell you or even post the photos of this PSG that Ivano is waiting for so long time, and I think it will be a beautiful one. :-)
My thoughts now are taken by other things unfortunately. Anyway don't fight with words about this matter anymore, please, it will be fixed soon.

Also, I have some video clips of a concert of Paul Franklin, in a place where we met, in England, years ago, that I wanted to share with you, for you to enjoy, but I didn't want to post them immediately without knowing his opinion, so, I asked him, and he said that he would like to see them first, so that later he will tell me if I can post them for you.
So, I'm working for you for this kind of thing. :-)

well, gotta go.
take care.....and be patience. please.
ciao.
Jerry Overstreet

Post by Jerry Overstreet »

Paolo, I'm so sorry to hear about your mother's passing. Do yourself a favor and take a break from this matter here on the forum.

When times are better for you and you have something to add, perhaps then you can post an update on what has transpired if you so choose.

Sincere condolences.
Richard Vogt

Lessons and backing tracks

Post by Richard Vogt »

I received some DVD's and backing tracks from William Litaker and feel these are some of the best as he talks you through the songs,what pedals to use and what strings and knee levers to use.These are very good for the beginers as well as advance players,something for everyone.These are nice to play and if it goes to fast you can stop and replay till you get it right which i do quite often.Visit his site and listen to some of the songs he has to offer and if you need a particular song he will work it out for you to learn,and the backing tracks are included which are very good tracks.You won't be disapointed.Richard
Rick Campbell

Re: Lessons and backing tracks

Post by Rick Campbell »

Richard Vogt wrote:I received some DVD's and backing tracks from William Litaker and feel these are some of the best as he talks you through the songs,what pedals to use and what strings and knee levers to use.These are very good for the beginers as well as advance players,something for everyone.These are nice to play and if it goes to fast you can stop and replay till you get it right which i do quite often.Visit his site and listen to some of the songs he has to offer and if you need a particular song he will work it out for you to learn,and the backing tracks are included which are very good tracks.You won't be disapointed.Richard
I bet it didn't take a year to get those DVD's. :)

:)
bob Ousby

Post by bob Ousby »

But first there needs to be a psg to practice with!