Franklin Steel Break

Written music for steel guitar

Moderator: Ricky Davis

Bob Graff

Franklin Steel Break

Post by Bob Graff »

Has anyone figured out the lead part to the Easton Corbin song A little moore country than that. I'm real close but there is a few notes he does don't seem to be there. What a great plater he Is Any help appreciated. Bob
Don Hinkle

Post by Don Hinkle »

I figured it out and I think I am pretty close. I dont have any template or anything to write out the tab.. the steel break is kind of like 6 measures... what exactly are you looking for?

I learned song in original key of "B"
Emmons Legrande III SD10
Emmons Legrande III D10
Session 400
Fender guitars
Fender amps
steve takacs

Tab Template

Post by steve takacs »

Don here are several templates from South African steeler, Nic du Toit, posted for us all to use. you can try the E9th 10 string one. Stevet:

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopi ... =blank+tab
Robbie Roberts

Post by Robbie Roberts »

Hi, This is the closest I could get to it this afternoon. I'm pretty sure he's using a full tone lower on the D lever, 2nd string but I don't have this on my Carter Starter (I did a slant and it sounded about right though). I got slightly confused for the last few notes when everything else comes back in. Obviously there are more playing nuances that are too difficult for me to tab. Hope this helps a bit, maybe between us we can work it out. Will have a go at some of the fills at some point as they're tasty too. Let me know what you think.

(hope you can read my messy writing and crossed 7s)

Robbie