TSGA Show

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Rob Parker

TSGA Show

Post by Rob Parker »

I just arrived home..and I want to thank Mr Albert Talley, and Miss Debbie, and the staff and volunteers for another great show.And my thanks to all the great players who brought to the fans a great program.
It is such a privilege, and a pleasure to get to see, and hear, and get to work with many of these great musicians.
I hope all the "bug" group is feeling better. I escaped the sickness, but chatted with several of them. They sure were feeling very bad.
I am so glad Mr Bill Stroud got his steel guitar problem rectified.and glad it had a happy ending.
I lost my gold chain, and it was found and given to Mr Bobby Bowman..I thank you for that. I just wish the pendant had also been found. It is a round, black onyx emblem,in a solid gold clasp,and has a gold eagle on it.Looks like an American Airlines emblem. The onyx is about the size of a dime.
The pendant is a very important, and sentimental souvenir ,from a friend who is gone from us now.It was lost sometime Thursday evening, or night..
I thank you for returning the chain, and hopefully someone will have the pendant, and return it.
Thanks again for a great show, and for letting me be a small part of it..
Peace and love to all of you..especially the fans who come to the show.
RP...'come on in'...
Bill Stroud

Mt Vernon

Post by Bill Stroud »

Hi Rob, I'll see you next month in IL. sorry to hear of loss.
Yes mine was a happy ending, noe James will have another Bud to get into shape and he will. It will be nice when completed.
Bill
Bill Stafford

Thanks Rob,

Post by Bill Stafford »

Glad you arrived home safe and sound Rob. Thanks for bailing me out again....
Hope that pendant shows up too.
Really looking forward to seeing and hearing you at our Deep South show here in Gulfport on June 11 and 12. Our player schedule shows you right in the mix around Herby Wallace and Gordon Dodson, Albert Svendall and Doug Jernigan. (Can't wait to hear Goordon and Rob do a vocal duet together-Gordon's voice is the range of Vaughn Monroe. Might be interesting?????). Never know what you'll get at DSSG.
Bill Stafford
Jerry Foster

A Thank you.

Post by Jerry Foster »

Rob I just want to thank you for being a part of my set in the Thursday evening TSGA show, as always you were great :D I am looking forward to the next time.I hope you get your pin back. again thanks. your pickin friend Jerry F.
Michael McGee

Post by Michael McGee »

Rob, thanks for your great vocals on my set Thursday night! It's always a privilege to pick with you.

God's blessings,

Mike
Buck Grantham

Rob

Post by Buck Grantham »

Rob is a life saver . You don,t get nervous when he,s up on the stage with you ... Buck Grantham
Music to light up your life