Look for a playing gig starting in May 2010

Musicians wanted for bands or recording projects

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Kenny Burford

Look for a playing gig starting in May 2010

Post by Kenny Burford »

I realize there are hundreds of great players out there looking for bands, but I'm throwing my hat in the ring too. I sing some, play some lead guitar and play some pedal steel guitar, just basic country stuff. I only want to play a couple nights a month and nothing serious. If you sing like Frank Warmbroat definitely give me a call. I just want to play simple stuff not taxing.
Kenny Burford

Post by Kenny Burford »

Not to leave any playing possibilities out, in case your band's lead vocalist is female and looks like Ashley Judd my price per performance is negotiable. Just did not want anyone not to think I am a stickler about the dollars. I like to think I play for the love of country music, and having a female vocalist on stage that looks like Ashley Judd would definitely increase my appreciation for your band and your band's music. All kidding aside I would like to link up with a band if possible before I return home, but don't discount that Ashley Judd thing either as I am of the same mind about her as Brad Paisley.
Kenny Burford

looking for band in April 2010

Post by Kenny Burford »

Just bumping up to remind everyone I am still looking for playing work when I get home. Think of hiring me as a player in your band as helping out the elderly.
Kenny Burford

Post by Kenny Burford »

Will be at the Jam Session in Kansas, 9th & 10th April 2010. I am still looking for a group to hookup with when I return home which is getting closer by the day.
David Burford

Post by David Burford »

Hey, let me know when you'll be back and we'll talk.