Help wanted

Written music for steel guitar

Moderator: Ricky Davis

Rob Parker

Help wanted

Post by Rob Parker »

Need some help..
A few weeks or so ago, I found a link to some great BIAB tracks..lots of them..probably hundreds..
With my razor sharp mind, and total recall, I did not mark this site..( I really Goofed )..
Now I cannot find the site, nor the link..nor do I remember the gentleman who so helpfully did these tracks...This is a different site from Mr Sandoval's site..
I would appreciate any help regards this matter.. Thank you in advance.
RP...'come on in'...
Richard Tipple

Post by Richard Tipple »

Hi Rob,,could this help any ?
http://www.sjtunstall.net/music.htm
Rob Parker

Post by Rob Parker »

Mr Tipple,
Thank you for the response..This is a good site which I'll try to hang on to..But the other site had lots of country ,where this site has some great jazz tracks.
The other site, when I opened it, it had pages of the BIAB thumb-nail icons, and you could select one, then it opened in BIAB.
Maybe some one will recall it, and post it. And maybe this old goof-ball will protect it next time..ah well, such is life.
Thank you again.
RP...'come on in'...
Paul M. Matthews

Post by Paul M. Matthews »

ROB PARKER wrote:Mr Tipple,
Thank you for the response..This is a good site which I'll try to hang on to..But the other site had lots of country ,where this site has some great jazz tracks.
The other site, when I opened it, it had pages of the BIAB thumb-nail icons, and you could select one, then it opened in BIAB.
Maybe some one will recall it, and post it. And maybe this old goof-ball will protect it next time..ah well, such is life.
Thank you again.
RP...'come on in'...
I don't know what computer set up you have, but for those folks who don't clean out old files, your "Favorites" folder should have a "History " tab you can click. Maybe it will catch your eye in there...Good Luck
I want to Steel it all.....
Richard Tipple

Post by Richard Tipple »

Rob, if you find a link to the site you are talking
about,,I would love to have it too :)
Rob Parker

Post by Rob Parker »

Mr Schmitt,
Thank you for the links. The middle link is the one I was looking for,although there are not as many 'Country ' songs as I had remembered.

Mr Matthews, thank you for your suggestion. I went to the 'history' section, but it was not too helpful, as I had been to that music site too far back I guess to be on the list..

Mr Tipple, the second link is the BIAB thumbnails I was asking about.

The first link is for Mr Beaumier's 60 songs.
The third link is for Mr Allen's songs.

I appreciate you help.I will mark these so I won't have to rely on my so called "memory ".And I thank these guys that put these songs together for us to enjoy..
Thanks again.
RP...'come on in'...
Paul M. Matthews

Another Search Technique

Post by Paul M. Matthews »

ROB PARKER wrote:Mr Schmitt,
Thank you for the links. The middle link is the one I was looking for,although there are not as many 'Country ' songs as I had remembered.

Mr Matthews, thank you for your suggestion. I went to the 'history' section, but it was not too helpful, as I had been to that music site too far back I guess to be on the list..

Mr Tipple, the second link is the BIAB thumbnails I was asking about.

The first link is for Mr Beaumier's 60 songs.
The third link is for Mr Allen's songs.

I appreciate you help.I will mark these so I won't have to rely on my so called "memory ".And I thank these guys that put these songs together for us to enjoy..
Thanks again.
RP...'come on in'...
Mr. Parker,
Another little trick to view past history would be to click on (C:\drive, Documents and Settings, Admininstrator and Recent). I think this goes back a little further for those who don't clean out old files too often. Good Luck!
I want to Steel it all.....