Saluda Show

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

David Christmas

Saluda Show

Post by David Christmas »

I want to thank everybody that came out and supported this event, including the Saluda staff band! It was nice to see some old friends like Don Jones and his lovely wife Janice. It also was a pleasure to meet and hear Ben Lawson play. He's really a nice guy and good musician, and we hope to have him back soon. Again I would like to thank everyone for their cooperation and effort to make this show a success. Already looking forward to the next one. Thanks David
Danny Hammers
Location: Danny & Patricia of Floral City, Florida formerly of Fairdale KY.

Post by Danny Hammers »

Hi David
I wish so much that we could have been there but it just wasn't in the cards.
Joe Turner call last night and told we how great the show was.

How ever we need to thank one more person David, and thats you, for all your hard work.

Hope To See You Soon Brother
Danny and Patricia
Gibson Console Grand D8 - Weenick DT-10 - Dynalap S8 - TriboTone Bars
Nashville 112s - Vegas 400
Member:
Life Member of R.O.P.E. (Reunion Of Professional Entertainers) , NTSGA, GaSGA, PSGA, ASGA, MSGC, LMSGC, OzarkSGA
Ben Lawson

Post by Ben Lawson »

David I really appreciate the hospitality that was extended to me at the show. It was great to meet you and get a chance to talk face to face. The players all did a fine job and the backup band hung in there like the pro's that they are. I look forward to coming back again. Thank you for everything.
Joe Turner

Post by Joe Turner »

I would like to thank all the staff band(great job
guy's).Also Jerry Reece and David.(Buddy and Charles are proud I'm sure.)Also thanks to the ladies who take care of the door and the people who work the
kitchen.The Bar-B-Q was as good as Roger Crawford
said it was.All these people play a part in making this event a success.We all know it is a worthy cause.And without the people who are faithful to
attend and support,this event would not be possible.
Everyone enjoyed Joe and Connie Wright's set.It's
always good to see and hear Herby,and the rest of the steel players did a great job.I'm looking
forward to the next show. :)
Marlen S12, Fessenden S12, Cherokee D10
Nashville 112, Session 400s, Electro-Harmonix's MemoryMan
Member: NTSGA, MASGA, ASGA, MSGC, Southern Steel Guitar Convention
Visit me at www.JoeTurnerSteelGuitar.com
Roger Crawford

Post by Roger Crawford »

I wouldn't pull your leg about something as important as BBQ! Some people call this a show, but it's actually a family reunion with music. You'd just have to be there to understand.
Jerry Reece

Post by Jerry Reece »

Thanks to all for another great show. Thanks to Alan Ledford and Roger Crawford for helping out with the drums,Tony Ledford on bass, Bob Strickland and Jerry Burns on guitar it is much appreciated. As usual our Staff Band, David and Terry did a great job. I can't tell you how much Joe,the Shriners and I appreciate you. As Joe said all the player did a wonderful job. Hope you feel better Jim. Looking forward to the next one. Hope to see you all there again. Lets keep Woody in our prayers.
Thanks Again,
Jerry Reece