Tut Taylor Virginian dobro Fishman Aura *SOLD* please close

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Brian Rung

Tut Taylor Virginian dobro Fishman Aura *SOLD* please close

Post by Brian Rung »

Price is firm at $1000, Very nice Tut Taylor Virginian Dobro with plenty of flame in the finish, this is the Crafters of TN version...I sent this guitar to Beard Guitars last year and had the Jerry Douglas system installed, read about it here: http://www.beardguitars.com/Aura%20_package.html

Beard Guitars installed the pickup, spider, and national style bridge, I will also include the original spider and bridge in the sale. Also included: Fishman Aura box with power supply and manual, new in box, Tut Taylor deluxe hardshell "gator skin" case, and two bars, a shubb and a stevens.

I bought this guitar and had the pickup installed thinking I was going to pick up some dobro gigs, but I play pretty much only pedal steel gigs and it hasn't been out of the case in many, many months. Having said that, it's a GREAT sounding dobro and there is plenty of info on the forum about the Aura system if you are not familiar with it.

I prefer a local sale, anywhere in the Austin/San Antonio area...I'm hoping someone in central TX will take it as I prefer not to ship it. Pics will be posted later today.
Last edited by Brian Rung on 22 Feb 2010 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aspiring Hawaiian.
Dag Wolf

Post by Dag Wolf »

:D
Last edited by Dag Wolf on 22 Feb 2010 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Rung

Post by Brian Rung »

Sold in Austin this afternoon, please close.
Aspiring Hawaiian.