New Seat

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Joe Naylor

Post by Joe Naylor »

Hay Cal got orders for more colors of seats than ever - Mica one almost finished that matches his mica steel plus red, blue, maroon, Tweed, brown, etc

and some Black ones as always - they are the mostly Black
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Chris LeDrew

Post by Chris LeDrew »

Here is my trusty Lite Seat, keeping me propped up during a session:

Great job, Joe....comfort, durability, and portability!
Jackson Steel Guitars
Web: www.chrisledrew.com
b0b

Post by b0b »

Mine just arrived today. It's the "light" model, without a back. Very nice!

<center>

</center>
-𝕓𝕆𝕓- (admin) - Robert P. Lee - Recordings - Breathe - D6th - Video
Joe Naylor

Post by Joe Naylor »

Thanks Chris and b0b

Some times when I am smashing fingers and pulling splinters out of my hand I wonder ---- but reading positive comments really makes me feel maybe just maybe it is worth it.

I will be posting some more seats soon - several finished and several coming up

It will be after the Phoenix Show this week

Joe Naylor
steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Joe Naylor

Post by Joe Naylor »

Just did a Mica seat to match a new steel

With power strip

Originals and SlimLine only can have power strips
Joe Naylor

Post by Joe Naylor »

What about a Blue Original and a RED / RED Lite?

More variations to come.

Joe Naylor
steelseat.com
Steven Dingle

Post by Steven Dingle »

Joe..you beat me to it! Joe built this seat to go with my Justice PSG, and Fred still had the mica to let the seat match. I know it is not utilitarian, but it sure is pretty!
Joe Naylor

Matching seat and Mica Steel

Post by Joe Naylor »

Thanks for the note Steve - you photo is more clear than mine

My first try at Mica - I was happy how it turned out.

Thanks

Joe Naylor
steelseat.com
Joe Naylor

Post by Joe Naylor »

a couple more
Joe Naylor

Post by Joe Naylor »

Looks just like yours Cal

very popular model

Joe Naylor
steelseat.com