Coated fingerpicks ; the last mod.

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Tim McKane

Re: Coated Finger Picks; the last mod

Post by Tim McKane »

Hi
I just ordered a pair last night

thanks
Howard Hughes wrote:^^^TTT^^^

Thanks, Howie :whoa:
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Thanks Tim; They're in the pkg. ready to go soon as the post office opens mon. am. along with 3 others. I thank you All. Happy pickin'. Andy H.
Tim McKane

Re: Coated fingerpicks ; the last mod.

Post by Tim McKane »

Andy
Looking forward to trying them...

thanks
Andy Hinton wrote:Thanks Tim; They're in the pkg. ready to go soon as the post office opens mon. am. along with 3 others. I thank you All. Happy pickin'. Andy H.
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Coated Finger Picks; the last mod

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^Ordering INFO On Page#8 & 10 :!: ^^

Thanks, & "Happy Holidays" :!: Howie :whoa:
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 3 Jan 2010 6:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Roman Sonnleitner

Post by Roman Sonnleitner »

Got mine today - very comfy!
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hey Roman; Thats great! Glad you like 'em. Shipping two pair to Tonu Timm in Estonia tomorrow. That'll make 8 foriegn Countries I've shipped to. Tell all your friends about them. :) :) Happy Holidays & Happy pickin'. Andy H.
Howard Hughes
Location: Roanoke/South Norfolk, Virginia - Now Living In Junction City, Kansas USA

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^Please See Ordering INFO On Page#8 & 10 :!: ^^

**Happy Holidays :!: , Thanks, Howie :whoa: **
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 3 Jan 2010 6:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Italia Maranello Gold Sparkle Guitar/6-string Lap Steel Guitar (LDG-Green)-Custom Made By Andy Hinton, (August 10, 1933 - July 3, 2011). "RIP My Friend!!", "I Think Of You Everyday & Really Miss Our Talks!!"/Coated Finger Picks By Andy Hinton/"KEEP ON PICKIN"/Blessings!/ "May You Always Have Love & Wealth To Share, Health To Spare and Friends Who Care!"/Your Fan & Friend - From The Land Of OZ - ♫Howie- "The Wizard"♫ ☺ ♥
Roger Prigmore

Post by Roger Prigmore »

I ordered two sets from Andy in black since he didn't offer them in "banana yellow". Not only did they arrive fast but he was able to send me one set in "canary yellow" as a suprise. Banana or canary...who cares but Andy prefers to call them "gold"...lol.

I decided to test them tonight so, I steamed up a big mess of crab legs. Folks not a single pick slid off our fingers....and they can sure pick some crab meat!!!!!
**Stand UP for the Traditional America**
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Thanks Roger; I kinda figured there might be other uses for the picks, never thought of that tho. :D . Got your email on the blue ones for Ma's Christmas present. Oh wait, that was my idea. :( . Hope they get there in time. Happy pickin' Andy H.
Roger Prigmore

Post by Roger Prigmore »

Just so everybody knows.....it was Andys idea on the blue ones fer Ma. Now she has a K'jun Santa I'll have to write to every year...lol!

Thanks Andy and Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Barry Scott

Coated Finger Picks

Post by Barry Scott »

Thanks Andy. Just ordered via PayPal. Looking forward to them.
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

**Happy Holiday's :!: , Thanks, Howie :whoa: **
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 3 Jan 2010 6:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
Freddie Wooton

coated finger picks

Post by Freddie Wooton »

Andy, I received my picks.You did a wonderful job as usual, thanks a million and Merry Christmas to you and all of your family. Fred
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

**Happy Holiday's :!: , Thanks, Howie :whoa: **
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 3 Jan 2010 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Roger Prigmore

Post by Roger Prigmore »

Andy.... got the picks today in the mail. Mucho thanks! That makes two (2) sets of black....two (2) sets of blue and one (1) set of yellow. Ma instantly ran and hide the blue ones where she hid the yellow ones you sent her so I guess she's not gonna be sharin' them.

FOLKS YOU GOTTA TRY THEM...THEY ARE GRRRRREAT!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

**Happy Holiday's :!: Thanks, Howie :whoa: **
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 3 Jan 2010 6:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hey Everyone! Been busy lately, coating picks,christmas shopping (by myself) & just took in a S10 Emmons P/P that needs a complete rebuild. Hope I'm still up to the chalenge. Anyway; Thanks to ALL for your best wishes & positive responses this year. You've kept an old coot going when he was pretty low. Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! and Happy Pickin' for the coming year. Andy H.
Herb Steiner

Post by Herb Steiner »

Andy
I need another couple sets of picks. I could email you, but I'd rather let the Forum know that I think your picks are excellent and that I use them! Mark Erlewine, an old friend and Austin steeler, saw my picks at a gig the other night and asked me where I got them. I hope he ordered a set from ya.

Let me know how much to send, and where to send the $$ to.
My rig: Infinity and Telonics.

Son, we live in a world with walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with steel guitars. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg?
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Hello Herb: Yes, Mark got his picks. Just in time for Christmas, I think. The picks are still $8.00 a pair mailed ANYWHERE in the world. You now have a choice of 4 colors; red, black, blue & gold(yellow) :). Thanks to my friend, Howard Hughes, the ordering Info is in this add. He also keeps the thread bumped for me so I don't have to do it. I'll need your mailing address to send yours. Since you got the first ones in Dallas last march, I don't have it on record. My Special thanks to you for your support.Happy New Year & happy pickin'. Andy H.
Andy Hinton

Post by Andy Hinton »

Herb; After thinking for a few minutes, You don't need to send money. Just email me your mailing address & your choice of the picks. I have on record that I've sold at least 20 sets of picks on your recomendation alone. So these are free & will have more at the TSGA Jam in March. See you there. Andy H.
Howard Hughes

Post by Howard Hughes »

**Happy Hew Year :!: Thanks, Howie :whoa: **
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 3 Jan 2010 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Larry Petree

picks

Post by Larry Petree »

My coated picks came in today's mail. Just in time to road test them at the NYE job. I'm really glad that Andy makes a quality product for the steel guitar world. Thanks for the fast service.
Howard Hughes

Clip on Products

Post by Howard Hughes »

**HAPPY NEW YEAR :!: ,Thanks, :whoa: Howie**
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 3 Jan 2010 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Howard Hughes

Clip on Products

Post by Howard Hughes »

^^Please See Ordering INFO on Page#8 & 10 :!: ^^

**HAPY NEW YEAR :!: ,Thanks, Howie :whoa: **
Last edited by Howard Hughes on 3 Jan 2010 6:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ron Frederiksen

Post by Ron Frederiksen »

Hey Andy, Got my picks. Great job, they stay on really well. I will show them to our club at our meeting tomorrow. Thanks, Ron