Where ya playin' New Years?

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Roual Ranes

Post by Roual Ranes »

I called every place around but they all wanted too much to let me play.
Nick Reed

Post by Nick Reed »

No where this time because of the job change. I'll be behind a studio camera at the TV station on New Years Eve! You guys that are playing be careful, enjoy yourself, and when you play a good shuffle think about me. . . . . :)
Paddy Long

Post by Paddy Long »

Hornby Club in Christchurch New Years eve!! Should be a cracker dooo by all accounts - already sold out and we have several guest artists to back - looking forward to it.

New years day I have a big festival gig with Texan Rosie Flores - should be a hoot too.
14'Zumsteel Hybrid D10 9+9
08'Zumsteel Hybrid D10 9+9
94' Franklin Stereo D10 9+8
Telonics, Peterson, Steelers Choice, Benado, Lexicon, Red Dirt Cases.
Larry Jamieson

Post by Larry Jamieson »

Country Express will be at the Fire Hall, 3rd floor, in Margaretville, NY from 9 to 1. Our following rents the hall and puts on a New Years Eve Party complete with Buffet table, BYOB. Most of them are older folks and they don't get too rowdy. I'm glad the building
has an elevator. Have a good New Year!
Larry J.
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

I'll be playing with a make up band in Willow Spring N.C.in my dreams. We will be staying home this year unless Ray Walker has a Gig to play we will be there or some where close by.
HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Wesley Medlen

New Years Eve

Post by Wesley Medlen »

I'll be sitting at home wishing I was at Canyon Lake with Dewain and the guys in Mission, Tx. It's warm there and colder than the devil here.
Justice S10 Jr, Gibson Electra 6string, Boss Katana 100, Steelers Choice ,Gretsch 6 string lap, Hilton VP
Buddy Huff

Post by Buddy Huff »

I'll be playing with K Keplin and Hicktown at Slugger Davis's Hillside Tavern located in the beautiful Turtle Mountains just outside of Belcourt ND. Due to overcrowding it will prolly be a ticketed Event this year so call Slugger for reservations!!
Great atmosphere Friendly staff and a great bunch of guys to work with!
Have a Happy and Safe New Year Everybody !!!
Bobby DeMoss

New Yers Gig

Post by Bobby DeMoss »

I'll be at the AmVets at Stokton Lake, MO.
The entire band from the Middle Creek Theatre will be there pickin and grinin. COME ON OUT.
YeeeeeHaw
A Rig-Zumsteel 08 Anti E9th 9x10, Vegas 400's x2 Lemay Mods, B Rig-Zumsteel 99 9x10, Stroborack's X2, Lexicon MPX200's x2.
John McConnell

Post by John McConnell »

It will be at the Eagles Lodge in Chico, CA again this year, with Glen Relf and the Country Tradition Band. Hoping for no valley fog on the drive home.

John McConnell
Yuba City, CA
Sho-Bud Professional D-10-Peavey Session 400, Fender B-Bender Tele, Twin Reverb
Ray Mangrum

New Year's Eve

Post by Ray Mangrum »

Will be at "The Briar Patch", Cornersville,TN with "The Bottom Dollar Band". No smoking, No Drinking atomsphere. Great fun and dancing to traditional country music. Come join us if you can.
Landon Dodd

12-31-09

Post by Landon Dodd »

Landon Dodd and the Dancehall Drifters will at the Finish Line Club in Fort Worth, Tx. Hopefully with new CD in hand.
David Biggers

Post by David Biggers »

Vance Monday

New Years Eve

Post by Vance Monday »

I'll be at Hudson Hall in Seligman, Mo. with the Ozark Mountain Drifters Band for a big show and dance. Lots of good country music.
Buddie Hrabal

Lubbock Texas fior me!

Post by Buddie Hrabal »

I will be playing along with our group "
Country Night Live" in Lubbock,Texas at COUNTYLINE COUNTRY. Group consist of Billy Martin-Guitar, Danny Adams-Drums, Dale Morris Jr.-Fiddle and Danny Edwards-Bass
Buddie Hrabal

Lubbock Texas fior me!

Post by Buddie Hrabal »

I will be playing along with our group "
Country Night Live" in Lubbock,Texas at COUNTYLINE COUNTRY. Group consist of Billy Martin-Guitar, Danny Adams-Drums, Dale Morris Jr.-Fiddle and Danny Edwards-Bass
Ed Iarusso

Post by Ed Iarusso »

I'll be at Tapas Resturant in Hartford CT, with the Shinolas and non other than Big Al Anderson joining us. For those that don't know Al he is a Ct music legend. He was with the ever popular NRBQ for many years before he left for Nashville and became a very sucessful song writer. He wrote the Mavericks hit All You Ever Do Is Bring me Down, Vince Gills The Next Big Thing to name a few. He is a member of Vinces band and has his own band The Balls. Al is an Awesome guitar player, there are none like him. This is the first New Years I've played in a long time . Can't wait it will be a blast. The show has been sold out.
Ed
Shorty Smith

Post by Shorty Smith »

I will be playing with the Donnie Thomas Traditional Country Band at the VFW club in Phenix City , Ala on New years Eve.
Tommy Shown

Post by Tommy Shown »

Mike Sigler wrote:I turn down about 8 or 10 offers every year and set aside the comming of the New Year for my lord and savior JESUS Christ.... I dedicate my New Years Eve Time To Church.... We have a wonderful time, and he always show's up to greet us!
Mike ;-)
Nothing wrong with that, Mike. I will be working my "day job", which actually my night job at the hospital. It won't be until the end of next year when I'll have a New Years Eve and New Years Day off. Hopefully I'll have gig by then.
Tommy Shown
SMFTBL
Jimmy Duvall

new years

Post by Jimmy Duvall »

I'll be with my buddy Al White and his band "Country Smoke" at the Palmyra,NY Moose Club. Al has been doing an open mike on Friday's there for some time. Al White also has raised a great deal of money for "The Cause" - Roswell Park Cancer Institute research center in Buffalo,NY.
www.facebook.com/jimmysteelduvall
www.TheGhostRiders.com
Sho - Bud Pro ll D10, EMCI D10, SGI D10, Now playing the Sierra S -12 Blue Dumplin' ! Harmony lap steel w/wireless - to get off stage and still mess with the band .
LJ Eiffert

Post by LJ Eiffert »

I'll be at the 9th ward of New Orleans East on Nottingham Ave at the Dixie/Delta neighborhood brothers of Racing Pigeons in memory of my Aunt Millie & Uncle Charlie Eiffert who's life got changed by " Chocolate City " free for all thanks to Katrina. I'll also be over at the real Country King of New Orleans house,our Country Music man Mr.Fats Domino with is " Whiskey Heaven " on " BlueBerry Hill " eating turtle soup.outside of this,I ain't doing nothing much. Happy New Year to All! Leo J.Eiffert,Jr. & Pigeons Band as " Crawfish Band " too! :roll:
Chuck Hall

Post by Chuck Hall »

My band Country Fever will be at the VFW in Cedar Grove, GA 9-12:30 :D

You'all come
Chuck
MCI D10 8/4 Nashville 400 and a Profex.
b0b

Post by b0b »

Nowhere.
-𝕓𝕆𝕓- (admin) - Robert P. Lee - Recordings - Breathe - D6th - Video
Paul Sutherland

Post by Paul Sutherland »

R Wild Horse Ranch at Platina, California (west of Red Bluff) with the Buck Ford Pure Country Band.
Dyke Corson

Post by Dyke Corson »

Double Tree Hotel in Bloomington IL w/ The Boat Drunks
Tony Prior

Post by Tony Prior »

Local Moose in Mt Holly NC. I'm on Telecaster and my buddy, forum member David Mullis , is on Emmon's Steel. David has a great sound, PP with a Session 400. I think they drink too at the Moose, they keep hiring us back for monthly gigs...

be safe...happy new year

t
Emmons L-II , Fender Telecasters, B-Benders
Pro Tools 8 and Pro Tools 12
jobless- but not homeless- now retired 8 years

CURRENT MUSIC TRACKS AT > https://tprior2241.wixsite.com/website